Hi to all!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hi to all!

Postby David Cros on December 26th, 2013, 3:22 pm

I am happy to start RPing here. This place looks like fun and hard work and can't wait to get going. I will be staying in Sahova, so if someone is interested in David, than be welcomed to PM me.
David Cros
I will do everything for you!

Words: 1315
Joined roleplay: December 22nd, 2013, 12:41 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Hi to all!

Postby Rayage on December 26th, 2013, 3:26 pm

Welcome.

Sahova is a great place! I hope you have fun there.

I havent looked at your CS, but its awesome to have people so interested in Sahova. Where were all you guys when I was there? T.T

Anyways, feel free to tell us more about yourself, what you like and dont like to RP about, and perhaps some of your goals for your character and your characters personal goals. I wanna know everyone who wants to be a Sahovan Wizard.
“Method is more important than strength, when you wish to control your enemies. By dropping golden beads near a snake, a crow once managed to have a passer-by kill the snake for the beads.” ~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Image Image Image
Rayage
Sahova All-Star

Words: 980399
Joined roleplay: February 5th, 2011, 9:40 pm
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Thread (1) Lore Author (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Hi to all!

Postby David Cros on December 27th, 2013, 12:59 am

My PCs goal is to master his disciples and do everything to stop his sister for entering Sahova. P.S. He doesn't know that she will be in the city soon.

I like to RP almost everything and I can RP even if I don't like it. I am a universal human. :D
David Cros
I will do everything for you!

Words: 1315
Joined roleplay: December 22nd, 2013, 12:41 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Hi to all!

Postby Translucent on December 27th, 2013, 2:14 am

Hiya David, welcome to mizahar!
Translucent
To be Translucent is to be Vulnerable.

Words: 187106