Symenestra-friendly Cities

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Velkano on December 28th, 2013, 3:53 pm

Hi,

What are the cities that are friendly to both Symenestra and magic?

I had gone through the city list but I still couldn't find one except Kalinor. But I don't want to be stuck in my home city! Help!
Velkano
Player

Words: 6198
Joined roleplay: September 7th, 2013, 8:16 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet

Postby Strings on December 28th, 2013, 3:59 pm

Only city I've seen that requires special permission for a Symenestra to play in is Lhavit. Check the cities' player guides, they'll usually have general attitudes towards the various races.
The Sage is occupied with the unspoken
and acts without effort.
Strings
Player

Words: 5938
Joined roleplay: December 21st, 2013, 9:18 pm
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet

Postby Poison on December 28th, 2013, 4:01 pm

You don't have to be stuck in your home city! You can start a few flashback threads in Kalinor and play in another city in the present time - or you could stay in Kalinor for a while and travel to another city when you are in the mood for a change.

Anyway, I think Alvadas is friendly to Symenestra (and magic) and so is Zeltiva. There are probably a few more. You should just take a look at the cities that interest you and talk to the DS about whether your character would be accepted.

Let me know if you need any help with your Character Sheet (I've seen that you don't have one yet) or if you have any questions about the Symenestra race.
Poison
DS of Kalinor

Words: 432701
Joined roleplay: May 3rd, 2011, 7:28 pm
Race: Staff account
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)