Master Sword - New Blood.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby MasterSword on January 1st, 2014, 3:55 am

Just started playing on this forum to improve on my skills as a role-play. I expect to get better all around by joining this site. I'm really not sure as to what to do now.
MasterSword
Player

Words: 70
Joined roleplay: January 1st, 2014, 3:52 am
Race: Human

Postby Palla Frostfawn on January 1st, 2014, 5:44 am

Welcome!
This is one of the most friendly online communities I have been on, so dont hesitate to ask for help. You can ask people in the chat, or the ones with colored names (storytellers, founders, etc.) if you can't find the answer to your question in the lore or other resource pages.
Check out the Starting Guide ( http://www.mizahar.com/lore/Starting_Guide) and read up on the lore a little. It's overwhelming at first, but just spend a little while browsing the lore and getting yourself familiarized with the aspects of Mizahar, and you'll get the hang of it.
I'm pretty new too, so uhm... newbies unite! :)
Palla Frostfawn
Player

Words: 117768
Joined roleplay: November 30th, 2013, 3:58 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Translucent on January 1st, 2014, 5:55 am

Hiya Welcome to Mizahar,

Palla gave you a very good bit of advice about starting with the starting guide.

Another thing, here at Mizahar our character name is our account name, so unless your character's name is literally Master first name, Sword last name then you will need to change it when you create your character. This can be done under User control panel :)
Translucent
To be Translucent is to be Vulnerable.

Words: 187106
Joined roleplay: December 1st, 2013, 12:59 am
Race: Staff account