Wolf's Training Trip [Closed]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

While Sylira is by far the most civilized region of Mizahar, countless surprises and encounters await the traveler in its rural wilderness. Called the Wildlands, Syliran's wilderness is comprised of gradual rolling hills in the south that become deep wilderness in the north. Ruins abound throughout the wildlands, and only the well-marked roads are safe.

Postby Wolf Flynn on June 19th, 2010, 3:59 am

Summer 6, 510 AV
It was mid-day after Wolf had set off from Syliras to go training in the wilderness to better his skills. He had decided to leave his horse a bit behind, so that he could rest because he was carrying supplies. All Wolf took with him was his weapons and some basic tools. He started to do a few exercises that included basic push-ups, sit-ups, and jumping jacks. As he got deeper into the routine, he started to get worn out, so he decided to stop with the exercises and start training. Since he was alone, and knew that no one was around, he attempted to sing knowing that he had no abilities in it, but figured it was good to practice. Knowing he had been angry recently, mainly due to the fact that he was weak compared to others, and wanted to better his skills for his journey, he had decided that training would be a good idea. Noticing that even with weapon skills, he needed to practice unarmed to strengthen his body, and to perfect his hand-to-hand combat skills. Remembering the time when his father used to take him out in the wilderness to train, he found it easier to train, although it made him feel as though not many people were left around for him. He proceeded to work his hands in the air imagining that someone was there in front of him. He decided it might be better to work with an actual target, so he proceeded to throw his shirt in the air attempting to hit it before it came down. Although his shirt got a bit dirty, he put it back on and go to the next step of training. He sat and meditated for a bit thinking about how he would start his journey, and how it would go. He figured if he didn't think about things that caused him to get upset, he would manage to think about it easier. Though his mind didn't get as clear as he thought it would, he thought that he had at least gained a bit of focus on his thoughts.
Wolf Flynn
Player

Words: 5399
Joined roleplay: June 14th, 2010, 8:41 am
Race: Human

Postby Wolf Flynn on June 19th, 2010, 11:44 pm

Now that he was more focused, he drew both his longswords, and proceed to move them slowly in the air. Know that the art of dual wielding includes careful movements as to avoid conflict with the blades, he practiced moving them in arches, and working the blades around each other. Knowing that he didn't know too much about the blades, he continued to hit them together in the air. He felt that as he had better training with longswords, he thought that maybe if he worked with one in each hand one at a time, he would get better with both, making his dual wielding overall better. Remembering the days in which his father had taught him of the sword, he remembered they spent a lot of time together working, and he began to feel lonely. He rested a while until it was night, just counting the stars that were in the sky as many as he could. He started back to Syliras with a jog as he didn't have too much stamina for running back. He wondered if his father would be happy that he was continuing his training.
Wolf Flynn
Player

Words: 5399
Joined roleplay: June 14th, 2010, 8:41 am
Race: Human

Postby Leviathan on August 17th, 2010, 6:31 pm

Thread Award!

Wolf

Comments Man, I hate to say this, but you don't have a CS up. I looked through all your posts and everything, didn't find one. Get one up and PM me and I'll hand you some skills, but until then there's nothing I can do for you.
Bad News Everybody. School is picking up, Exams are beginning to happen, homework is growing time consuming, I may soon be evicted from my apartment, I'm dealing with severe and physical fights among several of my best friends, and I can't seem to find a time to get much needed sleep. I'm terribly sorry, but don't expect to see much of me for a long while.
Leviathan
Adapt, Migrate, or Die

Words: 281278
Joined roleplay: July 25th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Race: Staff account
Character sheet
Office
Scrapbook