A Wayward Vagabond

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

A Wayward Vagabond

Postby Vantas on January 9th, 2014, 10:13 am

Hello everyone, I'm Vantas.
My old Roleplaying site shut down so I thought I'd look around for a new website and this one looked the most my style, so here I am.
I roleplay anything and everything but I mostly love to roleplay fandoms, romance, and fantasy.
Long story short I really need to get a life, but real life seems boring so instead I shall roleplay in a world of my own, creating poetry and written words to hide in.
Well, anyway, I hope I'll be accepted here and I can't wait to start roleplaying.

I have a love of fictional universes, hate for the Patriarchy, and a strong passion for the literary arts.

My preferred pronouns are female, or none. (They/Them/ect.)
Vantas
Player

Words: 238
Joined roleplay: January 9th, 2014, 9:39 am
Race: Mixed blood

A Wayward Vagabond

Postby Quint Caravel on January 9th, 2014, 10:31 am

Hello! Welcome to Mizahar! If you find reality boring and enjoy creating poetry, you might really like the city of Alvadas here in Mizahar. It's a city full of illusions, bards, street performers, undead alchemists and fun roleplaying stuff like that.

Check it out:
Alvadas
Quint Caravel
Currently dreaming about you!

Words: 151579
Joined roleplay: November 5th, 2013, 5:46 am
Blog: View Blog (3)
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal