[Sunberth] Looking For Roleplay

Splitting this part off from the OOC thread, it's a thread dedicated to finding roleplaying partners and hooking up with people threading in the city!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Twister on December 31st, 2013, 4:05 am

Looking For Roleplay [LFRP]

Sometimes the Matchmaker forum can be a bit slow, easy to forget about and might not be so effective if you're looking for someone to start a quick thread with when you're not looking for someone specific to fill a certain role in your character's life. Therefore, I decided that making a thread where people can freely hit eachother up for roleplay in the domain of Sunberth wouldn't be the worst idea. No templates and formalities really required, just stick your head in and ask, advertise your open threads or give a shoutout to someone you would love to roleplay with. Or, present your empty dates in your calendar and ask for other players in the city to help fill them up with something interesting!

Come now, don't be shy! :D
Twister
Justice is Dead, Faith is Blind

Words: 258837
Joined roleplay: November 18th, 2012, 7:01 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Xavior Silhouette on January 3rd, 2014, 10:39 am

Hello hello. I'm leaving this here to alert any general laborers in Sunberth who would like to thread some repair threads throughout Sunberth. The city is falling apart much work to be done. PM if interested in working with me in doing a collaboration.
Life is what you make of it. Why not make it a piece of art that lasts till the end of time?
Xavior Silhouette
Player

Words: 195782
Joined roleplay: January 10th, 2012, 3:58 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Eleazar Victor Syroin on January 6th, 2014, 11:12 pm

Anyone up for 'avin' 'eir pockets picked, valuables stolen, 'ouses broken into and the like. Feel free to send a PM round to this thieving coward to start plottin'. 'ank you.
Eleazar Victor Syroin
Ownership is a matter of Opinion

Words: 154090
Joined roleplay: December 24th, 2013, 11:13 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Sophitia Vinder on January 13th, 2014, 9:46 pm

Hey all. Just wanted to poke my head in and let you know I'm around and ready to go! If you'd like to thread, hit me up. I'm down to aid in whatever plots you have going on, job threads and the sort. For me I'm just looking to (for now) make acquaintances and have a little fun. Let me know!
Sophitia Vinder
Lost in the Moment!

Words: 31228
Joined roleplay: January 12th, 2014, 9:55 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Deimus-Phobus Ta'mesis on January 14th, 2014, 6:39 am

I'm looking forward to threading with y'all. Feel free to throw a PM my way. My character focuses on poison crafting and hunting sentient beings, but also plans on developing skills in herbalism. Be forewarned my Akalak is unstable and might attempt to harm you if he loses control. He tends to dislike those with Gnosis marks, but even if you have one do not feel afraid to thread with my character. Happy threading :D hope to hear from someone soon!!
Deimus-Phobus Ta'mesis
Murder is terribly exhausting

Words: 9322
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2014, 4:14 pm
Race: Akalak
Character sheet

Postby Adam King on January 19th, 2014, 6:23 pm

King is available once more!

Adam King
Mouth

Words: 34316
Joined roleplay: September 19th, 2012, 10:56 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Adoros on January 24th, 2014, 9:33 pm

Just sending out an all-call to the denizens of Sunberth that I'm looking to write with you. I changed up my arrival and stuff a little, so Adoros will only be in Sunberth from the 64th to the 69th (sailor's life, and all). Within that limited, time, though, I'm willing to fill that time frame slam full. I have little to offer in way since my character is both a mute and a child, but the interactions will be interesting to say the least. So shoot me a PM and we can bounce ideas around.

~A
Adoros
Silence is Golden

Words: 41776
Joined roleplay: May 30th, 2012, 12:56 am
Character sheet

Postby Rafael Colebourne on January 24th, 2014, 10:07 pm

Adoros wrote:
Just sending out an all-call to the denizens of Sunberth that I'm looking to write with you. I changed up my arrival and stuff a little, so Adoros will only be in Sunberth from the 64th to the 69th (sailor's life, and all). Within that limited, time, though, I'm willing to fill that time frame slam full. I have little to offer in way since my character is both a mute and a child, but the interactions will be interesting to say the least. So shoot me a PM and we can bounce ideas around.

~A

I already PM'd you and I'll make that thread start on the 64th, if that's okay with you.
Rafael Colebourne
Player

Words: 30201
Joined roleplay: January 21st, 2014, 12:30 am
Character sheet

Postby Serta on January 25th, 2014, 8:34 am

Anyone interested in a thread or two? If so, prepare yourself, Serta's a man-eater, literally!

I'm willing to thread about almost anything; skill building, social, adventure, mystery... Serta's up for it, especially if it will help to keep her curious mind entertained! Also, she is as always looking for a bond mate (which, be warned, is not a quick process) so if you have any interest in having a Wolf Kelvic following you around till the end of your days, PM me!

P.S If your curious for more info about Serta, check out my plot notes!
Serta
The Woman is Wild

Words: 32146
Joined roleplay: February 22nd, 2013, 8:50 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Amora Jade on January 29th, 2014, 4:02 pm

Hi there! Just popping in to let everyone know that Amora is up for threading this season! :) If you feel like having a little interaction, make a friend or acquaintance, or many even an enemy with a petty thief then please shoot me a message!

**Also she really needs training with fighting and with her dagger! So if anyone could help there that'd be awesome! :)

Amora Jade
Pronounced Thief

Words: 165569
Joined roleplay: September 28th, 2011, 10:53 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Next