A rookie's intro

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

A rookie's intro

Postby Rion Whitestone on January 21st, 2014, 1:53 am

¿Qué pasa?

No I'm not Spanish (can't even really speak it) but I can read it- kinda. But anyway, hey all you funny looking races out there. James (that's me) is here to say his hellos.

What follows is a brief synopsis of me, myself, and I. Viewer Discretion is Advised

I'm James, which is an alias, of the Nonnamed Notaclan. I'm a nerd who's found his way to Mizahar through the power of internet connections and bing- Yes my primary search engine is bing. Power to the bingers! I'm also one of the few people who still reads and still owns a Nintendo Wii. So yeah...I'm a fan of the...classics.

I should also mention that, in terms of roleplays, I'm impartial to horror and fantasy based rps, though I'm open for other stuff too. If you're interested in a collaboration, I'll have all my cs stuff put up tomorrow. I've already got the character figured so look forward to seeing Rion around Mizahar. And with that, I bring this intro to a close. See, I told you it was brief.

End Synopsis
"Wherever the wind takes us!"

Common Speech
Common Thoughts
Common Whispering
Vani Speech
Vani Whispering
Fratava Speech
Fratava Whispering
Rion Whitestone
The strangest farmer you will ever meet...

Words: 31284
Joined roleplay: January 18th, 2014, 3:35 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Plotnotes

A rookie's intro

Postby Edric Wingard on January 21st, 2014, 3:35 am

Welcome to Mizahar, Rion. Please enjoy this fabulous site.

(:
Edric Wingard
Freedom Rider.

Words: 158380
Joined roleplay: December 22nd, 2013, 3:38 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

A rookie's intro

Postby Gossamer on January 21st, 2014, 6:04 am

Since when is a Nintendo wii a classic? Now if you said an Atari 2000 or say a colecovision system I'd be impressed. Those are classics, kid. PS your avatar is already in use.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

A rookie's intro

Postby Rion Whitestone on January 21st, 2014, 9:15 pm

Firstly, a Nintendo Wii's a classic if you think about the fact that nobody really plays is, or owns it, anymore. In a couple years, that thing will be worth millions.

Secondly, my avatar's used. Oh well, I've got a plan for that. (*Snaps fingers*) Problem solved.

And thanks for the welcome Edric (or however you want me to call you). Nice signature by the way.

Common Speech
Common Thoughts
Common Whispering
Vani Speech
Vani Whispering
Fratava Speech
Fratava Whispering
Rion Whitestone

Character sheet
Plotnotes

A rookie's intro

Postby Ruvyn on January 23rd, 2014, 10:24 pm

Erm... May I? A Nintendo Wii being a classic? Gah. I'll need to wait for that day to come.

Yes. I still use it. Two offical controllers, two nunchucks, two fakey but unbreakable controllers and two steering wheels. >.< I've always been a sucker for Mario.

And the original first Nintendo DS? And yes, I also still use it. It's from 2004 I think. But paying for games, oh no. Illegally downloaded games (Sims 3 ._.). But apparently it's one of those special editions you can't get back here in Europe, y'know. Those shiny blue metallic ones.

I refuse to buy a new one by the way. It's like with iPhones and the 3DS hurts my eyes.
Good ol' Zoo Tycoon. I still didn't manage to play out that Sims 3 version. It's a weird version where you need to run this hotel and there's this alien guy that comes back sometimes and you need to shoot at him with a water pistol. One thing I can't do is shoot aliens with water pistols.

End of odd ramble exposing secret game freak~
x
Normal text | Thoughts |"Speech" | "NPC speech"
Sahki | Mamusha | Eniyu
Calendar | Plot Goals | Relationships | Character Sheet | NoteSorry, but my posting speed has been limited to about half as quick as before due to school. Please bear with me if it takes a week or so. Replies are posted quicker than new posts. Thanks

"A keeper holds the lastly light,
Who heed and guard with centuries sight.
With vigil mind and steady heart,
That fend the world of eater start.
And long till youth of fading dust,
In life that scorch with crumble crust.
Towns that reap, humans be ash,
Before the age of time to stash."

x
Ruvyn
Dirt smudge

Words: 16208
Joined roleplay: December 10th, 2013, 7:36 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Journal

A rookie's intro

Postby Rion Whitestone on January 23rd, 2014, 10:48 pm

You still own a Wii? So I'm not the only one that gets crazy looks when I say I have one! :D

While I've got three controllers and three nunchukes, only one nunchuck works so gameplay is usually reserved for 1 player. Mine's from 2004, but it's not the oldest system I have. The oldest one is a game boy, though the only game I have for that is Pokemon Red (the second to third best game in the world)

Illegal downloading? Was that a confession :ninja:
Don't worry, your secrets safe with me...and the rest of the people reading this. Honestly, the only sims game I ever played was Bustin' Out (yes that's how the title was really spelled) and it stands out in my top favorite games list. I would play the sims more often, but...

Anyway, thanks for the weird welcome.

Common Speech
Common Thoughts
Common Whispering
Vani Speech
Vani Whispering
Fratava Speech
Fratava Whispering
Rion Whitestone

Character sheet
Plotnotes