Dead Man Walking

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Dead Man Walking

Postby Fitznemo on January 28th, 2014, 12:40 pm

Hello all, I've just arrived in your world here and... damn me if there isn't so much to read, loving it all though. Just got my character sheet up and I'm off to take my first steps into the city before me. I'm looking forward to writing with as many of you as I can :)
Active almost everyday, really want to find other people who are very active. Please feel free to message me.
Fitznemo
Player

Words: 5546
Joined roleplay: January 27th, 2014, 9:59 pm
Race: Nuit
Character sheet

Dead Man Walking

Postby Wanda Endust on January 29th, 2014, 2:33 am

Welcome!

We're glad to have you, Fitz! (I can call you 'Fitz', right?) ;)

Zeltiva is a wonderful city with wonderful characters and a wonderful storyteller, so I'm sure you'll have a wonderful experience there. The lore can be a bit tedious, but I promise you'll have half of it memorized in no time!

If you ever have any quick questions, not-so-quick questions, or just want to chill, feel free to check out Chat if you haven't already. Everyone there is extremely friendly and we love to help out new members any way we can.

Best wishes, good luck, and have fun!

Wanda

Wanda Endust
Searching for purpose.

Words: 178647
Joined roleplay: May 18th, 2013, 6:10 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Artist (1)

Dead Man Walking

Postby Ainyi on January 29th, 2014, 2:37 am

Hey Fitz! Welcome :) I'm Ainyi, and I'm playing in Wind Reach. I also have a Vantha in Alvadas. I understand how much it is to take in. My recommendation to every player is just to start with the necessary lore everyone reads, so the basic premise of the site/etc. Then read your race lore meticulously, and the city you're starting in meticulously. Those are the only ones you NEED to know, out the gate. The rest, you can read and learn as you go.

Other than that, just take your time, and have fun!

PS, there's a section in modifying your profile to link your Character Sheet, so you can use your signature for something else if you like.

And don't forget to drop onto Chat, and say hi :) A lot of active players are there most hours of the day, so don't be afraid to say hi and get to know us.

Again, a warm welcome!

Ainyi
The gorgeous boxcode above was made by the lovely Edreina.
Ainyi
Player

Words: 131991
Joined roleplay: October 27th, 2011, 3:48 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Dead Man Walking

Postby Ollic Rimesage on January 29th, 2014, 2:49 am

Hello there, pal! Welcome to Mizahar!

I'll admit, when I first started I was astonished and a little frightened by how much information there was to read up on, but that just makes it that much better. It means that the founders took their time and put tons of hard work into creating such a wonderful roleplaying community for us to write and explore in.

If you have any questions, you can come to me or anyone you have met or even a storyteller (those guys are pretty cool).

I hope I see you around Mizahar sometime! And again, I'm sending big welcome hugs your way, man!

I am back from my time in recovery and I will be happy to pick up on the roleplaying I left for a while. It feels so good to be back and I am looking forward to expanding Ollic's experience!
Ollic Rimesage
A Problematic Doctor

Words: 212499
Joined roleplay: August 2nd, 2013, 11:48 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Dead Man Walking

Postby Fitznemo on January 29th, 2014, 3:20 am

Thank you very much for the warm introduction there Wanda (Yes you can call me Fitz ;) ). I'll be sure to have a poke around the chat sometime soon.

Thank you too Ainyi, I've done just that, It's all very interesting stuff and I will end up reading it all soon enough (I think it's just the kid in me wanting to play right away :D). I had noticed those links I shall have to look into that.

And big hugs back to you Ollic. It has really impressed me just how much thought and care has gone into Mizahar, It's just making me want to play all the more.
Active almost everyday, really want to find other people who are very active. Please feel free to message me.
Fitznemo
Player

Words: 5546
Joined roleplay: January 27th, 2014, 9:59 pm
Race: Nuit
Character sheet