Not really ''new''

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Not really ''new''

Postby Tressa on January 25th, 2014, 12:01 am

So I've been a member of Mizahar for years, life distracted me and I took a long vacation. I've been away for almost two years, but I'm back and reintroducing myself.

There's no such thing as picking up where I left off, considering I'm sure lots has changed. I'm hoping to learn the new stuff, see some old faces and meet some new ones.
"And we danced to the sound of a dying race, around and around beneath a burning sky"
Tressa
The devil's Temptress

Words: 71503
Joined roleplay: June 25th, 2010, 3:56 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Not really ''new''

Postby Ollic Rimesage on January 29th, 2014, 3:18 am

Hello there Tressa, my name's Ollic. It's glad to see you back and playing! I know life can get hectic at times and sometimes you just need to let yourself take a break, but with all that behind you now I welcome you with open arms!

I am back from my time in recovery and I will be happy to pick up on the roleplaying I left for a while. It feels so good to be back and I am looking forward to expanding Ollic's experience!
Ollic Rimesage
A Problematic Doctor

Words: 212499
Joined roleplay: August 2nd, 2013, 11:48 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes