Hello

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello

Postby Antique on January 29th, 2014, 4:12 am

Hi, Mizahar. I'm just going to go by the form.

1. Name - or what you'd like to be called!
You can call me Emi or Em. Both are fine.

2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any?
I used to role play on a site called Kongregate and a bit on the Yahoo chat rooms before they went away.

3. How did you find us?
I searched "role play forum" in Google.

4. What sort of RP style is your favorite?
I just like writing. I don't have a favorite genre.

5. What do you like to write about - not write about?
I like writing about lots of things, but fae and creatures like dryads are my favorites.

6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far?
It seems like the community is really friendly and the races seemed really creative. I haven't looked around very much yet, though.

7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far?
That it expects me to know more than I do about Mizahar. I just got here! >.<

8. What would you like out of the Mizahar experience?
I wanna role play with others and enjoy myself. S'all.

9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded?
Answer number seven?

10. Anything else you want to talk about?
Hmm-mm, but hello everyone.
Breathe. It's beautiful.
Antique
Player

Words: 408
Joined roleplay: January 29th, 2014, 4:00 am
Race: Human

Hello

Postby Miu Lonewolf on January 29th, 2014, 4:42 am

✯Miu✯
"I will find peace within the future, This is what drives me forward."
I can help you if you want, first thing your picture is an elf, ja? what do you expect your character to look like and sorry to say but elves are out. ^^" I'll answer any questions, I got photographic memory so ANYTHING you ask me I'll answer~
Miu Lonewolf
Lost Among Many

Words: 39707
Joined roleplay: January 24th, 2014, 7:26 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Hello

Postby Ollic Rimesage on January 29th, 2014, 4:44 am

Why, hello there Antique! I just want to stay by saying welcome to the wondering and exciting world of Mizahar. Here you will find that things are much different than the roleplaying websites you have previous been acquainted with. Here there aren't such things as faeries and such, for everything is created originally. Personally, that is why I like it so much.

I understand that you are overwhelmed by how much context Mizahar has to offer, but don't worry! It gets easier as you play. For now all you need to do is read the Starting Guide and create a Character Sheet for yourself.

If you have any questions whatsoever, you can always come to me or find a friendly storyteller who will be more than willing to help you out. If not you can always drop by the Q&A Forum and ask players their thoughts and opinions on things.

I hope you find it awesome to be here in the community and I wish you luck and again give you a big welcome!

I am back from my time in recovery and I will be happy to pick up on the roleplaying I left for a while. It feels so good to be back and I am looking forward to expanding Ollic's experience!
Ollic Rimesage
A Problematic Doctor

Words: 212499
Joined roleplay: August 2nd, 2013, 11:48 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Hello

Postby Ollic Rimesage on January 29th, 2014, 4:48 am

Miu Lonewolf wrote:
✯Miu✯
"I will find peace within the future, This is what drives me forward."
What he said XD

Haha, you got the jist.

Oh and Antique, I would love to compliment you on your unique choice in names. ;)

I am back from my time in recovery and I will be happy to pick up on the roleplaying I left for a while. It feels so good to be back and I am looking forward to expanding Ollic's experience!
Ollic Rimesage
A Problematic Doctor

Words: 212499
Joined roleplay: August 2nd, 2013, 11:48 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes