new guy around! =D take 2

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Renesa on January 26th, 2014, 2:02 pm

hello, the same guy who made Gui mea is here.I decided that ghost is not a good starting race, and so, I made a human instead
Renesa
Player

Words: 7842
Joined roleplay: January 26th, 2014, 12:19 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Ollic Rimesage on January 29th, 2014, 3:10 am

Why Hello Renesa. I'm sorry the ghost didn't work out for you. Perhaps you can create a new one later on when you've gained some more experience. Welcome again! ;) I hope the human does good things for you!

I am back from my time in recovery and I will be happy to pick up on the roleplaying I left for a while. It feels so good to be back and I am looking forward to expanding Ollic's experience!
Ollic Rimesage
A Problematic Doctor

Words: 212499
Joined roleplay: August 2nd, 2013, 11:48 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Flyaway on January 30th, 2014, 6:46 am

Welcome! I'm sure you'll do great here. When I first started, I was very indecisive whilst picking a race. I actually spent two weeks narrowing down to three choices, but finally decided on a Symenestra. My advice is to give them all a good read, and create a character that you can "fall in love with." At any rate, welcome to Mizahar!
Flyaway
On the Wind...

Words: 56847
Joined roleplay: October 13th, 2013, 10:33 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook