Intro.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Intro.

Postby Severus on February 3rd, 2014, 7:05 am

Hello,
I found this site a few days ago on google and it seems to be just what I have been looking for! Though a bit confusing at first it seems like a really immersive RP setting. My name is Mitchell, if you MUST call me by my real name use the full name no nicknames please..I prefer to be called Sev by my character name.

I've actually roleplayed for several years on various sites, even back in the old days on Neopets. I prefer to write in the third person, which I mainly do and have never really wrote in 1st person.

I prefer to write about combat and things related to such, as is my characters personality. So far my favorite thing about the site is the lore and the immersive system you guys have for jobs skills etc. If anything has frustrated me it is the amount of lore required to learn, though it is very interesting it is quite a lot to take in.

I would like to stay here for a long time and get to know everyone, and generally have a fun time RP'ing.
Severus
Player

Words: 5398
Joined roleplay: February 2nd, 2014, 9:56 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet

Intro.

Postby Magpie on February 7th, 2014, 3:13 pm

Hey there, welcome!

Oh boy, Neopets... I remember the days. I never rped on there, but for a good couple years, that site was my life.

There's definitely a lot of lore to read, and I'm afraid you'll never really be done with it. Just do the best you can, and you'll be fine.

However, I will have to ask you to change your character's name. While it's difficult to find a name that hasn't been used anywhere in pop culture, one that's from something as ubiquitous as Harry Potter is just too much. I'm very sorry, and if you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let me, or anyone else, know. We're all happy to help :)
Office ~ Riverfall ~ Starting Guide ~ Q & A Forum
Moderated Threads: Full up right now, sorry!
Magpie
A-flutter

Words: 324445
Joined roleplay: January 28th, 2013, 4:49 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Intro.

Postby Severus on February 8th, 2014, 3:38 am

I honestly had no idea it was in harry potter, as I have never read the books and its been several years since I've watched any of the movies.
Severus
Player

Words: 5398
Joined roleplay: February 2nd, 2014, 9:56 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet

Intro.

Postby Magpie on February 8th, 2014, 7:43 pm

It's Professor Snape's first name. Even if you didn't intend it...I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to change it. It is a popular enough character that if I let you go because I subjectively believe you picked it innocently, anyone trying to get around this rule can just point to you and cry precedent. I'm very sorry.
Office ~ Riverfall ~ Starting Guide ~ Q & A Forum
Moderated Threads: Full up right now, sorry!
Magpie
A-flutter

Words: 324445
Joined roleplay: January 28th, 2013, 4:49 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)