This place is definitely... new...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Korinne Rheys on February 13th, 2014, 5:56 am

Hi Mizahar!

I'm really new to the site and would like to get to know the site a little bit better. If there is anybody out there who can offer some guidance, a push in the right direction, that would be absolutely fantastic and we can be good friends. I've read that I need to make a character sheet, and could use some advice with how to go about that. But otherwise this place seems wicked and I'm excited to start roleplaying with everybody!

Tschuss!
Korinne Rheys
Player

Words: 168
Joined roleplay: February 13th, 2014, 5:49 am
Race: Human

Postby Traverse on February 13th, 2014, 1:22 pm

Hello Korinne and welcome to Mizahar!

My advice would be to re-read the PM you were sent upon joining and to just take your time familiarizing yourself with the site. There is a lot to take in and its easy to get overwhelmed, but I swear it will all make sense with time :)

As for how to go about your CS, the easiest way to do it go into the forum and grab one of the pre-made templates, which vary depending on which city you want to start out in. They are the perfect blank model and show you how and where to put all the relevant info for your CS, and you can always label you CS a WIP if you aren't ready to have it checked off by a Liaison or other ST.

Hope this helps a bit, and safe travels!
Traverse
Journey to your limits

Words: 1283282
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2012, 4:16 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)