Kilsh in the house

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Kilsh in the house

Postby Kilsh on February 26th, 2014, 2:13 am

Evening, morning, afternoon, whatever floats your boat :)

I played here years ago, terribly I might add. Don't remember who, where, or when exactly. Don't care to know either. But I am back, life calmed down a bit and I am finally in a routine I can deal with.

Real name is Mark. I will be reading up on all the lore and mechanics of Mizahar before I attempt a Character Sheet. I may PM a few of you for tips and pointers, please don't hate me for it. lol
Kilsh
Player

Words: 178
Joined roleplay: February 26th, 2014, 1:57 am
Race: Jamoura

Kilsh in the house

Postby Lenz on February 26th, 2014, 3:13 am

Hey Kilsh!

Might I first start by saying that we've all been there. We've all been incredibly new and terrible at roleplaying (or even writing) and I'll tell you that it's okay, so I'm really glad that you're back and giving it another try.

I will warn you that all of the lore and the rules of Mizahar can be very overwhelming at first, but eventually things will start to make sense and things will become much easier. Don't worry about messaging people questions. If you need any help you can always come to me and I will try to help you out. If I can't I will be more than happy to direct you to one of the sites fantastic storytellers.

I hope you have more fun this time around!

Lenz
A Lost Survivor

Words: 528134
Joined roleplay: August 16th, 2013, 9:04 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes