Introductions :)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Daegron on March 1st, 2014, 5:42 am

Hello there !

This looks like a fun place to be, though everything looks rather intimidating. It is obvious that creativity's in no short supply here.
I'm Daegron. I have a huge roleplaying experience, mostly in pen & paper settings. I have been in very few play-by-post RPG's and I am looking to improve my writing. I am not exactly sure how I found you, there's tons of references all over the internet.
I like bold RP, with deep and intense character interactions and twisting plots. I greatly enjoy exploring the dark side of my or others' characters. What has drawn me to finally join, is the originality of this world and the tons of lore available. The endless possibilites of a world that is constantly being created.
I am still in the character creation process, but i have noticed that characters in here constantly evolve. But soon I will have a few solid things sorted out, so I can cross my pencils with you.

Also, a note: I am not a native english speaker, so it takes me a while to write something I am happy with. I usually am careful, but please feel free to point out any eye-hurting mistakes you see and I'll edit accordingly.

The Art will twist you and turn you.
It will break you and tear you asunder; from your scattered remains it will shape you.
It will engulf you and spit you out.
It will fester in your mind, disfigure your body and blacken your soul.
And so on and so forth, through an endless chain of transformations till the time comes and you are everything...
Then you'll truly be nothing...

Daegron
Fleshcraft made Art

Words: 200831
Joined roleplay: March 1st, 2014, 4:52 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Reven Heath on March 1st, 2014, 6:51 am

Hi there Daegron and Welcome to Mizahar!

I'm Reven and like you, I'm still pretty new here and adjusting to all the information and Lore provided but I want to let you know that it's not as scary as it looks. Countless times, you'll see people saying this and it is very true. There is a lot of information here and probably one of the hardest things is to get past your CS but once you do and you take that leap into the waters of threading, there is definitely adventures to be made and development for your character. You are exactly right in that the characters are constantly evolving and as they develop and grow so do you as a writer so it's something that I encourage you to delve into.

As for any questions regarding the information, there are tons of people on Mizahar that are more than happy to help you with anything you need help on. You can go to the Q&A Forum to post about it or you can pop into chat. I hope you have a great time in Mizahar! Have fun writing! :)
Reven Heath
Happy memories.

Words: 213556
Joined roleplay: February 3rd, 2014, 2:26 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby theanswerisq on March 1st, 2014, 10:52 pm

hey Daegron i'm new too. i would like to try an adventure but these kind of roleplaying games r new to me. all i know is that im a kelvic. i hope that u have fun and go on many great adventures. so hopefully i see u around!
theanswerisq
Player

Words: 96
Joined roleplay: February 27th, 2014, 1:30 am
Race: Kelvic

Postby Daegron on March 4th, 2014, 5:38 am

Thank you Reven for the welcome! Indeed the character sheet seems like the hardest thing to do, but well hopefully it's already behind me :D
Fun times ahead :D

Hey theanswerisq !
New means fresh, so get your creative hat on, make a character and perhaps we'll bump into each other :) There's not much you need other than a knack for trouble ! Adventure will soon find you!

The Art will twist you and turn you.
It will break you and tear you asunder; from your scattered remains it will shape you.
It will engulf you and spit you out.
It will fester in your mind, disfigure your body and blacken your soul.
And so on and so forth, through an endless chain of transformations till the time comes and you are everything...
Then you'll truly be nothing...

Daegron
Fleshcraft made Art

Words: 200831
Joined roleplay: March 1st, 2014, 4:52 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes