hello i am new

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

hello i am new

Postby Ma-kra_enzir on March 5th, 2014, 9:49 pm

hey people iv niterly read the rules a thousand times and have stil don't know how to start a rp and that's it I am new and hoping to be some of your guys friend
Ma-kra_enzir
Player

Words: 558
Joined roleplay: March 4th, 2014, 10:41 pm
Race: Human, Drykas

hello i am new

Postby Noaru on March 6th, 2014, 10:24 pm

Ma-kra-enzir, welcome to Mizahar!

A modest and straightforward introduction you have here. I was the same and had a hard time navigating the forums and searching for lore, if you require assistance ask the nice people of chat.

If you are bashful in nature then ask me--I'll be honored to help you.

The chapter, your chapter is now being written within the book of Destiny. Go forth--let nothing stop you!”
Noaru
The grave is silent...

Words: 261739
Joined roleplay: May 29th, 2012, 6:17 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

hello i am new

Postby ButterflyVanessa on March 12th, 2014, 10:24 pm

:) Hello my name is Butterfly I am new and looking for awesome people to RP and chat with as well I cant wait to meet everyone. I am 16. I am currently looking for a new job (in a muffled, under breath tone) got fired from my last position. I am currently in a relationship with an amazing guy. My favorite rp's are definitely fantasy and horror or a mixture of some sort of real life rp. So anyone want to say hi. I am all ears send me a message or something like I said I am a newbie for now. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :D :D :D :D :D :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
ButterflyVanessa
Player

Words: 244
Joined roleplay: March 12th, 2014, 10:17 pm
Race: Human