Reven's Plotnotes!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

Reven's Plotnotes!

Postby Reven Heath on March 13th, 2014, 11:55 pm

Hello and welcome to Reven Heath's plotenotes page. Here you will find everything as far as what's going on with her, character development, where she's going, and everything else.

So enjoy!
Last edited by Reven Heath on March 14th, 2014, 12:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reven Heath
Happy memories.

Words: 213556
Joined roleplay: February 3rd, 2014, 2:26 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Reven's Plotnotes!

Postby Reven Heath on March 14th, 2014, 12:01 am

Spring 514 A.V. Day Calender Thus Far

Day 2nd - Reven is dragged to a social event by her caretaker, thinking she'll have an awful time. That changes, however, when she meets Prakash.
Day 6th - The Kelvic decides to take a day off to relax in the warm weather, though it is far from a relaxing day.
Day 8th - With the help of Sanctuary Staff, Reven settle Xira into the facility.
Day 10th - Done in the evening time: Reven and Vanator explore the attraction they feel for one another. Could this be a bond?
Day 13th - Helping out with planting herbs at the Sanctuary. What a task!
Day 20th - After many conversations with Rosela, Reven finally starts her employment at RDF.
Day 34th - Reven meets S'Essy and the two explore a meditative session with Missinar.
Day 69th - Reven and Mos'rila train in yet another session of unarmed combat.
Day 72nd - Reven reveals to Vanator her heritage.
Last edited by Reven Heath on March 31st, 2014, 9:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reven Heath
Happy memories.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Reven's Plotnotes!

Postby Reven Heath on March 14th, 2014, 12:16 am

Dares To Be Done, Links Included:

1) Hold a continuous conversation for more than 10 chimes with a PC/NPC in Pavi.
2) Accidentally spill the contents of her coin purse.
3) Kiss somebody in public for at least 30 seconds. *Sigh!*
4) Attempt to use seduction on someone only to have it backfire horribly and she does what the other person wants. *SIGH!*
5) She must rough-tune an explanation to them, regardless of the annoyance that may be felt.
6) Get a leather working commission to create a leather costume for a prostitute dominatrix. *What?! Siigghh.*
7) To put herself in a situation where she loses someone, PC or NPC, that she felt she should have protected.
8.) Go foraging for herbs around Riverfall sometime, be bold and explore those vast plains.
9) Give something to Stefan and to Vanator, brought by money out of her own pocket.
Reven Heath
Happy memories.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Reven's Plotnotes!

Postby Reven Heath on March 14th, 2014, 12:27 am

Seasonal Challenge for Riverfall:

March
Interact with an Endrykas PC or NPC
Patronize one of Riverfall’s PC-owned businesses
Fall in the water
Get sick

April
Participate in an Open thread
Earn 5 points in Horsemanship or Riding
Try a new kind of food
Make a bet

May
Make a non-location development submission
Give someone a gift
Earn 5 points in a Magical skill
Visit one of Riverfall’s religious towers
Reven Heath
Happy memories.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

The Birth of Uruz

Postby Reven Heath on April 5th, 2014, 9:08 pm

The Birth of Uruz

Meaning behind the name:
☼Uruz the Rune of Strength
☼"First and foremost, it can mean strength, but not a force brought to bear over others. The power it represents is not one of domination but of determination, and its strength is that of adaptability and resourcefulness rather than unbending inflexibility.

Second, it can mean critical change, change that will require courage in facing new responsibilities and new challenges. But you will succeed if you can harness the strength, determination and power represented by Uruz.

Third, It can mean health, vitality, energy, the ability to overcome or succeed. This is equally applicable to physical and to mental well-being and so may in this context be taken to indicate will-power, or the need to apply will-power.

And finally, it can mean virility (in a man) or fertility (in a woman, although Berkanan is a more definitive rune for this concept). " - Runes Info

Image With the Cytali now in game play starting with Inception, I am happy to announce that my character will be involved in the group! This is such a big event because the Cytali haven't been mentioned or talked about much, only through game play. Since this is a new beginning or rather, a rebirth, I've picked apart my brain to find what name would best describe Reven as she embraces the Cytali into her life.

Coming into this, I knew that I didn't want Reven to take on a completely new identity. When looking at her concept and who she is, changing her like that would be against her character and so, I looked to a more mature persona for her. I asked myself, what "role" could I see the woman upholding, naturally? What could she deem her duty within this group. The first few things that came to mind were warrior and evolution. I wanted her to hold onto her fighting spirit but I also wanted her to develop in a way that you could see the change from the everyday Kelvic into a warrior of Cytali. Now, what kind of warrior is to be defined which we will discuss in the future, but after I decided on those aspects, I searched.

ImageUruz is a rune used among several others to provide divination, and magikal and/or spiritual work. Its meaning is defined as, "throwing off unwanted control, snapping restraining bonds and breaking down barriers. It promotes self-reliance, confidence, courage and bravery. It may be used to restore hope, to improve sexual desire and performance in men, to promote will-power, and to increase learning capacity. It can be used to fortify the sense of other runes to produce healing effects, to overcoming weaknesses, to boost confidence, and to promote continued good health and energy." This is exactly the kind of character I want Reven to develop into, as a member of the Cytali. I can see now that she's already taken on some of the meanings listed above, however, I want her to go deeper, to be more than the instinctual animal and I think this name definitely says that.

ImageWhen I thought about Reven as a member of the Cytali, I knew I wanted her to play an important part. Naturally, she's protective, defensive of her territory and possessions, so there was no other route I could see her taking, at the present moment, other than a defender of sorts. This was not the only reason why I felt Uruz matches her so well. Uruz is defined as strength, showing strength by determination and giving strength to others. It is a rune not meant to be used often because its effects could cause imbalance, but with proper knowledge and understanding when invoking the rune can manifest powerful workings for all. Reven is young at heart and mind, yet she appears much older than she really is. Her youth and ignorance may cause imbalance if she's not understanding or being understood. By nature, she is a fighter but she is also a true friend that seeks to help people, to lift others up, and to make them happy.

I'm choosing the name Uruz as Reven's Cytali name, for its meaning in strength. The Kelvic is always looking to be stronger, not for herself but for others, to ensure they will survive if she is powerful enough to not only defend them but to teach them strength as well.
Reven Heath
Happy memories.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes