Hello Everyone!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello Everyone!

Postby Bitt on March 24th, 2014, 9:38 am

Approximately a year-or-so ago I discovered Mizahar. I never got around to actually posting though since my schedule became unusually packed very quickly. That being said, I am back and hope to be able to start adventuring with everyone as soon as I finish my character sheet and get it approved!

"Bitt's Speech" | Bitt's Thoughts | NPC

Signature Credits: Yuri
Bitt
The Squire

Words: 115508
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2014, 9:33 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Hello Everyone!

Postby Daegron on March 24th, 2014, 5:58 pm

Welcome !

The character sheet is the single obstacle one has to cross to be able to enjoy this world. Then you'll be making excuses to log in and write ;)

See you around !

The Art will twist you and turn you.
It will break you and tear you asunder; from your scattered remains it will shape you.
It will engulf you and spit you out.
It will fester in your mind, disfigure your body and blacken your soul.
And so on and so forth, through an endless chain of transformations till the time comes and you are everything...
Then you'll truly be nothing...

Daegron
Fleshcraft made Art

Words: 200831
Joined roleplay: March 1st, 2014, 4:52 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes