Hi there!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hi there!

Postby Aril on March 31st, 2014, 5:05 am

Hey everyone! My name's Aril, and I've been here before but (sadly) left! It's that thing called life and school, such. However, I've rediscovered Mizahar and am looking to start again properly. :)

I have a bit of roleplay experience, and I love, love, love character development and adventures, so if you're into that, hit me up!

My character is Aril, she's an eagle owl kelvic coming out of Kalinor (That's where I have my only thread unfortunately. I don't know how time passes for inactive characters, but I'd rather like to start her fresh), and I'll probably post up an open thread soon. If anyone's interested in meeting her during her travels, I'd love to hear from you! :D
Aril
The moping owl does to the moon complain.

Words: 9681
Joined roleplay: April 6th, 2012, 10:52 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Hi there!

Postby Redd on March 31st, 2014, 5:17 am

Hey!
I'm glad you posted something !
Anyway, I would be glad to start something with you, but my character is on the outskirts of Ravok, if you want to meet up around there or something like that.

Just message me if you're interested in plot making!
Redd
The One-Eyed Wolf

Words: 425591
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2014, 1:29 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Hi there!

Postby Derailey on March 31st, 2014, 8:25 pm

Hey girl, I just recently started back too from an absence because of school. I hope you find everything you need and can get started back up. PM me if you have any questions. :) Good luck.
Derailey
You want a battle. I'll give you a war.

Words: 36925
Joined roleplay: March 16th, 2011, 8:24 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Hi there!

Postby Aril on March 31st, 2014, 9:49 pm

Thanks very much, you two. ^_^ I haven't started any threads, but everyone's so friendly, I'm having a grand time. :)
Aril
The moping owl does to the moon complain.

Words: 9681
Joined roleplay: April 6th, 2012, 10:52 pm
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Hi there!

Postby Redd on March 31st, 2014, 11:13 pm

That's super to hear! Well, not about the, "Not having started any threads" bit, but you'll get there! I'm cheering for ya! ;)
Redd
The One-Eyed Wolf

Words: 425591
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2014, 1:29 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)