Good Morning.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Good Morning.

Postby Derek Tamson on April 9th, 2014, 10:54 pm

Hello all,

I'm a former new member that wandered off before properly settling in, and eventually managed to stumble back in for round two. I suppose that makes me the Mizahar equivalent of a rubber band. I've still got an awful lot of lore reading to do before I settle down with Derek anywhere - the man's a slaver (And looter. And wandering medic.) after all. It's not exactly a job well suited to getting too comfortable with anywhere in particular. Nonetheless, I'm looking forward to writing with all of you!

In the meantime, if anyone knows of any threads dealing with the slave trade in Mizahar, I'd be tremendously grateful if you could sling me a link. It'd be handy to help build up an understanding of how it all works before I throw poor Derek into the deep end.
Freedom is a matter of perspective.
Derek Tamson
The Vulture

Words: 2025
Joined roleplay: April 9th, 2014, 9:31 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Good Morning.

Postby Winona_Heath on April 10th, 2014, 2:58 am

Winona

Hello, nice to meet you. I've done the exact same thing. I've role-played here before and ended up leaving. And well, you understand! I hope you have a fun time on mizahar, hopefully we don't leave once again. I feel like last time I made a grave mistake. Glad to be back, eh?

Anyway, a place where a lot of slave trade goes on is either in Ravok, or Kenash. Either two would work out nicely for your character. I hope that helps! (My old character was in Ravok before so that's how I know. I'm pretty sure Kenash is too by friends in the chat. Might be wrong though.)

Here's some Ravok Lore! Hope that helped ya.
Winona_Heath
Retired

Words: 36115
Joined roleplay: April 3rd, 2014, 1:00 am
Race: Chaktawe
Character sheet
Journal
Plotnotes

Good Morning.

Postby Derek Tamson on April 12th, 2014, 10:02 am

Thank you for the welcome (and the tips!).

Wandering off certainly wasn't my finest decision. Hopefully we'll both end up sticking around for a while yet. It's too large a world for me to go running off on again!

I've decided to take your advice and settle Derek in Ravok for now. I can't imagine anything possibly going wrong for him. It's such a safe city, after all. I'm sure he'll be right as rain. Probably.
Freedom is a matter of perspective.
Derek Tamson
The Vulture

Words: 2025
Joined roleplay: April 9th, 2014, 9:31 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet