Hey up!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hey up!

Postby Kithra on April 13th, 2014, 12:25 pm

Hello everyone! Thought I'd drop in and reveal a little about myself. So here we go I guess:

I'm a 16 year old lad from North-East England, I know right - lucky me. I have never really delved into role-playing before, for most of my friends are not really into it. For the most part me and my buddies do normal young lad stuff: Play football (soccer to 'dem Americans), go out and stir trouble, perform satanic rituals..wait what? I'm joking man...god.

So as I say I've never really played any Role-Plays or games like D&D - It would be considered "nerdy" and as such is taboo in certain friendship groups. Even so, I love fantasy and so I'm a avid reader (recently finished Trudi Canavan's 'The Black Magician' trilogy and I'm heading onwards to Raymond Feist's books). I also play Guitar, I love some good music. I have been playing for lets see...about 5 years, properly that is; there has always been a guitar lying around the house.

I've a few ideas floating around for my CS and I can't wait to get to know you all!

Laptop Overheated...FFS
Kithra
Player

Words: 4744
Joined roleplay: April 13th, 2014, 11:39 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Hey up!

Postby Radiant on April 13th, 2014, 12:49 pm

Welcome to Mizahar, Kithra! :D

While I'm from South East Asia myself, there are quite a lot of British players here. :D But that aside, we are all Mizaharians, our IRL culture does not matter in this wonderful fantasy world!
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Hey up!

Postby Vann on April 13th, 2014, 1:13 pm

Welcome to the site!

As a relative newbie to Role-Playing myself, I can say that you have made a great decision with Mizahar! If you survive the onslaught of lore and/or your computer doesn't crash from all of the tabs you will undoubtedly open up then I look forward to seeing you around the forums or in chat!

Speaking from an English perspective, I suppose you could say I'm an escaped convict. ;) (G'day!)

Enjoy your stay!

-Vann

"Vann's Speech" | Vann's Thoughts | Telling A Story | NPC
Vann
The Storyteller

Words: 39858
Joined roleplay: March 31st, 2014, 12:07 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Hey up!

Postby Kithra on April 13th, 2014, 1:18 pm

Ahaha, thanks for the warm welcome from both of you! I look forward to getting to know you both further.

Laptop Overheated...FFS
Kithra
Player

Character sheet

Hey up!

Postby Vitri on April 13th, 2014, 10:49 pm

Welcome! If it's proper of me to welcome someone since I too just joined a few days ago.

I also recently just read The Black Magician! I'm actually reading the second triology of it now, decent books!
"Myrian" "Common" "Thoughts"

I do apologize to my current threadpartners. I had not expected work to become so overbearing, we usually have alot to do in summer but we've never had this much to do. It's taking up most of both my days and evenings. I'll try to respond to the current threads if I find some time.
Vitri
Player

Words: 18220
Joined roleplay: April 13th, 2014, 3:44 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Hey up!

Postby Kithra on April 13th, 2014, 11:27 pm

Hello! Yeah they are pretty damn good, and I didn't know there was a second triology? Thanks for the heads up, should be good, I'll give 'em a read. That Akkarin was such a cool character!

Anyway, hope to see you around!

Laptop Overheated...FFS
Kithra
Player

Character sheet

Hey up!

Postby Ablation on April 18th, 2014, 12:36 am

Welcome Welcome to thee ol' Mizahar. Enjoy the man tabs, make friends with the brown M and enjoy your stay! :D
Ablation
Retired Staff

Words: 276726
Joined roleplay: January 14th, 2014, 9:22 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Hey up!

Postby Athaera on April 20th, 2014, 1:28 am

About the tabs, since Vann brought them up, watch out. I have a feeling that someday they will take over the internet.

also, Welcome!

(Sorry, I'm bad at welcoming people)
|~|Avatar by Myra Karaugh|~|
My PCs
Lisana
Athaera
I plan to retire this PC once I finish all the threads I am participating in.
Athaera
Short-Tempered Huntress

Words: 56506
Joined roleplay: March 21st, 2014, 2:52 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Hey up!

Postby Kithra on April 20th, 2014, 11:12 am

Thanks guys! Well Chrome has been crashing unexpectedly since I came here, I blame the tabs.

Laptop Overheated...FFS
Kithra
Player

Character sheet

Hey up!

Postby Athaera on April 26th, 2014, 2:14 pm

Yets, it's the tab. They're trying to take over the internet
|~|Avatar by Myra Karaugh|~|
My PCs
Lisana
Athaera
I plan to retire this PC once I finish all the threads I am participating in.
Athaera
Short-Tempered Huntress

Words: 56506
Joined roleplay: March 21st, 2014, 2:52 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes