Hey

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hey

Postby Katie Ride on April 26th, 2014, 5:35 am

Hey. I'm Katie Ride, and I began roleplaying about three or four years ago, but I got out of it between trying to keep my grades up and leaving the site I was roleplaying on because of some issues I had with it. I've been wandering a few sites now, trying to find a good place to role play on, but nothing ever stuck. I found this site via google, and I hope to be at least a semi-active member here. On top of getting back into roleplaying, I hope to improve my skills in it too. I'm working on my character summary, and I'm pretty sure I want to be a mixed blood, with my non-human half being Symenestra, but this may change. I hope to see everyone around :) If you have any suggestions, please share and I'll keep them in mind.
Katie Ride
Player

Words: 286
Joined roleplay: April 26th, 2014, 3:17 am
Race: Mixed blood

Hey

Postby Palla Frostfawn on April 26th, 2014, 12:37 pm

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Welcome to Mizahar! :)
The only thing I suggest is to read your starting PM carefully. It's filled with good information.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
Palla Frostfawn
Player

Words: 117768
Joined roleplay: November 30th, 2013, 3:58 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes