Sup, y'all.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Sup, y'all.

Postby Tiberum Mac Tir on May 4th, 2014, 9:49 am

Sup, guys. New fellow here.

I've spent a few hours scurrying about this site and to say that I am impressed would be an understatement. This place is amazing, from what I've seen so far! And I'm looking forward to having great fun with you guys.

I have roleplayed a bit in the past, and Mizahar's system is really, wonderfully fleshed out to my inexperienced eyes. I'm already devouring the lore in chunks, and I'm hoping to get to writing soon. I've also asked some veterans to hold my hand in my first few baby steps into this place, and they've been really supportive. I like this community already! :D
Tiberum Mac Tir
Player

Words: 216
Joined roleplay: May 4th, 2014, 8:46 am
Race: Human

Sup, y'all.

Postby Radiant on May 4th, 2014, 12:16 pm

Sup, Mr. Tir!

Welcome to Mizahar! :D

Yes, we are one of the most active online RP-ing forums in the whole net! You made an awesome decision in choosing to roleplay here!

Should you have any questions, feel free to post in the Q&A forum and ask in chat!

Have fun!
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Sup, y'all.

Postby Radiant on May 10th, 2014, 2:21 pm

As I don't want to clog up my outbox folder, if you ever decide to come back, this is my reply to you before I deleted the PM in my outbox folder.

============================

Wunderbar! Once you get your CS all sorted up, PM me, then I'll review it, and then approve you as a merchant guard. ;) The base pay is 5 GM/day, improved by one of your Combat skills, further into Income list.

There are 2 prominent merchant families in Syliras, you can find them in the NPC Master List. :)

Also, trade are conducted through Land and Sea. See the:
-Kabrin Road
-Sea Trade Route
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)