Ello!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Ello!

Postby Mela on May 8th, 2014, 1:32 am

Hi there everyone, you can call me Meliora. I'm, as you can probably tell, a new roleplayer here on Mizahar. I stumbled across this glorious work of absolute perfection several months ago, and I've been investigating it ever since. I'm a bit cautious with groups I join, because I want the roleplayers to all be good, but not like holy wow I will never in a million years be able to match that. This roleplay, I think is like 99.99% of a million years as far as me matching it goes, but I love the concepts and the lore so much that I'm trying it anyways. I absolutely adore para roleplays, in tumblr terms (Because that's been my main form of roleplaying until recently) and I can not wait to get started! I've been mentally creating my character in my head ever since I discovered Mizahar, so hopefully she's good. Ummm.... I'm not sure what else to write, other than, I can't wait to roleplay with everyone, because I'm sure that it's going to be absolutely fantastic!
Mela
Player

Words: 3732
Joined roleplay: May 8th, 2014, 1:19 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet

Ello!

Postby Radiant on May 8th, 2014, 1:38 am

Welcome to Mizahar, Mela! Glad you could find this gem in the internet! Yes yes! Do make yourself at home. :D
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)