Hello, everyone.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello, everyone.

Postby Dailinte on May 16th, 2014, 2:58 am

Hm...I'll just fill out the list rather than turning it into a longwinded rant.

1. Name - or what you'd like to be called! : Rie.

2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any? : I roleplayed sooooo much when I was younger. I discovered roleplaying on Neopets when I was about 10 (yes, Neopets, I was 10) and eventually ended up in some independent forums. High school and the first few years of college kind of pulled me away from it. I've always been a writer, though, and I'm an English major on top of that.

3. How did you find us? : I went on a search for a medieval fantasy roleplaying site...and this happened.

4. What sort of RP style is your favorite? : Medieval Fantasy. I started roleplaying through a wolf role play forum, though, so I get kind of nostalgic over that.

5. What do you like to write about - not write about? : These are two questions! Hm. I like to write about things that are nature-based, and my love for Norse mythology often adds a Scandinavian touch. As for what I don't like to write about: Romance. I actually really hate writing romance because I'm extremely picky about romance in literature. I'll usually write characters who are fiercely single, at least in role play settings.

6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far? : I like the complexity of the world created on this site. I also saw that there is a position called "grader?" Can someone explain that to me? I'm actually earning my teaching license for English language arts, and I would be interested if the position is literally grading things for grammar and such.

7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far? : I've only been on this site for about ten minutes, so not much.

8. What would you like out of the Mizahar experience? : I would like to improve my writing, to continue to practice writing, and to have a place to go when the real world is being rude.

9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded? : Not that I am aware of.

10. Anything else you want to talk about? : I love mythology, particularly Norse mythology, and I love linguistics as well. I'm not sure if that qualifies as something to talk about, but I want to study both subjects in graduate school.
Dailinte
Player

Words: 786
Joined roleplay: May 16th, 2014, 2:39 am
Race: Kelvic

Hello, everyone

Postby Athaera on May 16th, 2014, 4:01 am

I don't think I'm really qualified to answer too many of your questions, I'm pretty new too.

Just a warning: Beware the tabs!!!!!!
|~|Avatar by Myra Karaugh|~|
My PCs
Lisana
Athaera
I plan to retire this PC once I finish all the threads I am participating in.
Athaera
Short-Tempered Huntress

Words: 56506
Joined roleplay: March 21st, 2014, 2:52 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Hello, everyone.

Postby Elias Caldera on May 16th, 2014, 4:14 am

Welcome to Mizahar, Dail!

As for number 6, its not so much grammar and spelling you'd be grading, as much as it is distributing experience points and lores for a completed thread.

Here's a link to help.

Here is another for the wiki page.
Elias Caldera
Playa

Words: 1255799
Joined roleplay: September 14th, 2013, 1:28 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (2)
Overlored (1) One Million Words! (1)
Ravok Seasonal Challenge (1) 2018 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Hello, everyone.

Postby Dailinte on May 20th, 2014, 2:54 am

Thanks! Those links are very helpful.
Dailinte
Player

Words: 786
Joined roleplay: May 16th, 2014, 2:39 am
Race: Kelvic