Hi everyone

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hi everyone

Postby Quo vadis on May 20th, 2014, 1:46 pm

I go by Tommy and i'm 27.. New to Mizahar, but not new to RP. I first started around 99-2000, back in the Ayenee days during day. I've been on a handful of boards over the years since the end of that era and just recently started writing again.

The depth and organization of this place is very impressive.

I was thinking of making a start in the Taldera Region. I'm a sucker for the winter settings..

I've tried writing on a few other boards recently, not going to point fingers, but it seems like after a few weeks the RP's always come to a halt which is a bit irritating lol. I like to write in depth when I can(try!), I don't flake, and would love to build some good storylines.

I like 1x1 RP's mostly, as you don't spend a year getting from point A to point B ..but I'm open to groups as well ^^

I look forward to writing with ya :D
Quo vadis
Player

Words: 322
Joined roleplay: May 20th, 2014, 1:30 pm
Race: Human

Hi everyone

Postby Radiant on May 20th, 2014, 1:52 pm

Welcome to Mizahar, Quo! :D

I hope you will have a great time here!
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Hi everyone

Postby Quo vadis on May 20th, 2014, 2:04 pm

Thanks!
Quo vadis
Player

Words: 322
Joined roleplay: May 20th, 2014, 1:30 pm
Race: Human

Hi everyone

Postby Ball on May 21st, 2014, 11:59 am

Welcome to mizahar! Ahh ayenee from yahoo! How i miss it. lol. nonetheless hii!
Avatar CreditsMy lovely Avatar was drawn and created by the most awesome Nivel

Graders Please Note :
As Ball is getting closer and closer to maxing out Pyken as a skill, I would like to request that in places where Ball is not doing enough to constitute Pyken XP if Pyken technique lores could be issued instead.

Examples of proper XP level for Pyken would be: Ball developing or refining his technique by adding new thing against an actual moving target, not a dummy.

The use of basic skills alone are not enough to accomplish XP at Ball's current level of Pyken.

Thank you.

I will be handling all Ball related posts on Mondays @ 1800 my time *
Ball
Ser Ball -- Pycon Knight of Syliras

Words: 460478
Joined roleplay: January 31st, 2012, 4:52 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes