HIIIIIIII

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

HIIIIIIII

Postby Aedalis on May 17th, 2014, 7:03 pm

1. Name - or what you'd like to be called! Aedalis Will Do :)

2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any? I RPed loads when I was a little younger, moderated and later admined on a Stargate RP site ages ago. Took part in a lot of text base rp games that then evolved into forum based stuff, been doing it for years and years and years.

3. How did you find us? Passed Recommendations

4. What sort of RP style is your favorite? I like making the epic tales, not that into the mundane though/

5. What do you like to write about - not write about? Like : Character Interactions, Conflicts, Epic Moments, Threading Epic Tales. Dislike Mundane everyday type threads, interaction for the sake of interaction (With no goal or agenda)

6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far? The depth and the clear amount of thought and time that has gone into building the setting.

7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far? Quite difficult to navigate the Lore wiki section. Not as easy as I thought it would be to tailor an ideal character in a similarly ideal setting, seems to be a lot of compromise to make the character feel like it belongs in a given city.

8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience? To get back into writing, meet some people to take part in roleplay with and maybe take part in some long plot driven threading.

9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded? An ideas section to help spur some creativeness if you hit a wall would be nice.

10. Anything else you want to talk about?

I used to RP A LOT years ago but left it for a while when I left college to focus on work and pursuing a career in music. Since then all those years ago, settled down a little and expecting kids and stuff so time to settle back into some roleplay!

Anyone in Nyka, hit me up, ill be writing up a thief style character and am open to anything that people can think of to roll with that.
Aedalis
Player

Words: 1403
Joined roleplay: May 9th, 2014, 6:59 pm
Race: Human

HIIIIIIII

Postby Radiant on May 26th, 2014, 4:52 pm

Hello! I'm Radiant, DS of Syliras.

Welcome to Mizahar! I hope you have a good time here, I have provided some links below which will be very helpful in getting started in our wonderful world. :)

Useful Links:
-Character Sheet Templates
-Starting Guide
-Starting Package
-Skill List
-Skill Guide

Should you have any questions, feel free to go to the Questions and Answers forum and post there! :D Don't worry, we don't bite.
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)