Kelvic Species

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Kelvic Species

Postby Ceinn on June 12th, 2014, 2:49 am

I know this is a long shot but being completely honest the development of this character and how well the Kelvic race fit was a large driving force why I chose Mizahar.

Is there any way for a Kelvic to be a snake? I know that there is Dhani but it's not the direction I want to take her.

And a random lore question why Marcus didn't originally make reptiles and amphibians to begin with? A gecko's foot structure for example would make them prime spies.

Thank you in advance.
Ceinn
Player

Words: 204
Joined roleplay: June 9th, 2014, 3:13 pm
Race: Kelvic

Kelvic Species

Postby Gossamer on June 12th, 2014, 3:01 am

Absolutely not. If you want to be a snake shapeshifter, play a Dhani. Kelvics are only formed from birds and mammals. As for why Marcus didn't make reptiles and amphibians, the answer is simple. He needed kelvics for a specific thing, and that thing didn't require those sorts of traits.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Kelvic Species

Postby Ceinn on June 12th, 2014, 3:31 am

Thanks for the quick reply.

Hmmm guess I'm back to a blank slate *pen tapping*
Ceinn
Player

Words: 204
Joined roleplay: June 9th, 2014, 3:13 pm