Hello, I'm New Here

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello, I'm New Here

Postby Diane O'Conner on June 18th, 2014, 2:42 pm

1. Name - or what you'd like to be called! (April or Diane)
2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any? ( single or literate)
3. How did you find us? (looking for character sheets)
4. What sort of RP style is your favorite? ( What do you mean)
5. What do you like to write about - not write about? (fantasy - action and adventure)
6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far? (haven't explored Mizahar yet.)
7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far? (Not knowing where to post my character sheet and how to start the adventure)
8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience? ( knowing more about my pc)
9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded? (No)
10. Anything else you want to talk about? (Yes, I have a learning disability,so it takes my brain process the information slower than usual.)
Diane O'Conner
Player

Words: 4274
Joined roleplay: June 18th, 2014, 11:13 am
Race: Human, Drykas

Hello, I'm New Here

Postby Radiant on June 18th, 2014, 4:01 pm

Hello! I'm Radiant, DS of Syliras.

Welcome to Mizahar! I hope you have a good time here, I have provided some links below which will be very helpful in getting started in our wonderful world. :)

Useful Links:
-Character Sheet Templates
-Starting Guide
-Starting Package
-Skill List
-Skill Guide

Should you have any questions, feel free to go to the Questions and Answers forum and post there! :D Don't worry, we don't bite.
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Hello, I'm New Here

Postby Diane O'Conner on June 18th, 2014, 5:28 pm

I actually do have questions.
Diane O'Conner
Player

Words: 4274
Joined roleplay: June 18th, 2014, 11:13 am
Race: Human, Drykas

Hello, I'm New Here

Postby Wynn Argall on June 18th, 2014, 10:34 pm

Hey Diane!
I saw you weren't sure where to post your character sheet!
Once you get everything in order, post it as a new thread here! Once you get your character accepted, feel free to decide where you want to start. There are a whole bunch of different cities and regions where you can begin writing. If you're not sure which one to go to, go ahead and have a look at the Lore's City List. You may want to choose where you want to start before finishing your CS. Once you get that out of the way, you can post in the Matchmaking thread or send individual users PMs asking if they'd like to thread with you!
Hopefully that clears up some confusion for you, and if you have any more questions feel free to PM me or Radiant or any of the other mods!
Welcome to Mizahar!
Wynn Argall
Player

Words: 98630
Joined roleplay: June 2nd, 2014, 6:10 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets