Greetings!!!!!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Greetings!!!!!

Postby Baeth T'Angier on July 3rd, 2014, 11:36 am

Sometimes it's difficult to find the right words when introducing one's self to a new site. However, I'm going to plunge right in....

While I am new to Mizahar, I am not new to forum role play or role play in general. I submitted my name yesterday and have been spending time perusing the site. I am both impressed and excited to begin, but before I get my feet wet, there is still a wee bit of investigating I wish to do which will ensure that I do my first post correctly.

So many things to choose from! I will admit that I am a bit overwhelmed due to the amount of information that has been provided!

Anyway... I began role playing in 1999. Mostly in the "chat" venues of Yahoo; MSN; GSN and then finally, Voodoo Chat. All of the above had forums for posting, but it was Voodoo Chat that provided forum role play, and I was hooked from the get-go.

I've always enjoyed writing and as mentioned, I'm looking forward to this. Another forum to which I belong, mostly centers around "adult erotica", and while I enjoy that genre, I've been looking for something a bit more.... challenging.

I found Mizahar while doing a search via Google, and after looking around what Mizahar has to offer, I believe that I have finally found "home". I'm not sure if that makes sense or not, but there it is.

The "WOW" factor of what I've discovered thus far is definitely over the top, and I know that there will be more outstanding discoveries as I continue to delve through the many facets that Mizahar has to offer.

Again, looking forward to beginning, and as mentioned, before I do, I want to make sure that I do it right....

Thanks!!!!!
Baeth T'Angier
Player

Words: 590
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2014, 7:53 pm
Race: Human

Greetings!!!!!

Postby Radiant on July 3rd, 2014, 11:47 am

Hello! I'm Radiant, DS of Syliras.

Welcome to Mizahar! I hope you have a good time here, I have provided some links below which will be very helpful in getting started in our wonderful world. :)

Useful Links:
-Character Sheet Templates
-Starting Guide
-Starting Package
-Skill List
-Skill Guide

Should you have any questions, feel free to go to the Questions and Answers forum and post there! :D Don't worry, we don't bite.
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Greetings!!!!!

Postby Baeth T'Angier on July 3rd, 2014, 12:47 pm

Thank you Radiant!
Baeth T'Angier
Player

Words: 590
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2014, 7:53 pm
Race: Human