Into the woods

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Into the woods

Postby killer_wolf on July 7th, 2014, 5:45 am

1. My name is Kindread!

2. Chat based RP back in the days on AOL instant messenger was the best.( Lord Of The Rings chat room: ANYONE WANNA RP!?) I also wrote in a Tolkien based forum called Arctic Wasteland for a couple of years, we wrote pages every day. It was an awesome escape, and a creative waterfall.

3. Google! "forum based fantasy RPG"

4. I would not know the names of all the different styles of RP, but I guess you could relate it to how A Song of Ice and Fire is written; every character has their story. When the time comes, every character interacts and changes the world.

5. I like battles and darkness, and love. And silence.

6. I'm stoked that Mizahar EXISTS and that so many people are here and getting involved. I'm excited to explore.

7. I'm kind of nervous about diving in right away because of all of the rules. I'm not familiar with all of the facets and hope everyone is helpful.

8. I want to experience action and adventure! Can't wait to make some new friends. :o
killer_wolf
Player

Words: 362
Joined roleplay: July 7th, 2014, 5:36 am
Race: Kelvic

Into the woods

Postby Radiant on July 7th, 2014, 2:08 pm

Hello! I'm Radiant, DS of Syliras.

Welcome to Mizahar! I hope you have a good time here, I have provided some links below which will be very helpful in getting started in our wonderful world. :)

Useful Links:
-Character Sheet Templates
-Starting Guide
-Starting Package
-Skill List
-Skill Guide

Should you have any questions, feel free to go to the Questions and Answers forum and post there! :D Don't worry, we don't bite.
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Into the woods

Postby Gossamer on July 7th, 2014, 2:34 pm

Hi there newbie.

It's unfortunate that people keep greeting others with cut and paste standard greetings because otherwise they might take the time to tell you that your name is not Mizahar appropriate. We have one name per account and that account must be your character's name. Names like 'killer wolf' and characters like _ are not acceptable in account names.

Please make these corrections if you wish to continue to play here.

Goss

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)