Hello to all

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello to all

Postby Vala Zenith on July 8th, 2014, 4:36 pm

I just joined this site and so far I am liking the whole set up and though the starter information is very descriptive I am still at a loss as to where to start. I am new to this type of RP'ing altogether so I would appreciate any help I could get.

Sincerely
Vala
Vala Zenith
Player

Words: 106
Joined roleplay: July 8th, 2014, 6:39 am
Race: Human, Drykas

Hello to all

Postby Palla Frostfawn on July 9th, 2014, 2:59 am

Welcome to Mizahar, Vala!
It seems you have already read the starting guide, and that's always a good place to begin. If you have questions that can't be answered by the lore, you can always go into chat or PM people for assistance, including me.
Palla Frostfawn
Player

Words: 117768
Joined roleplay: November 30th, 2013, 3:58 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Hello to all

Postby Gossamer on July 9th, 2014, 3:41 am

HI Vala.

I'd hop into chat and folks there will help you get started if you are utterly at a loss. It's not uncommon for new people to stare at their screens and wonder what they are getting themselves into.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Hello to all

Postby Aerion on July 10th, 2014, 5:51 am

Welcome! I'm still fairly new to Mizahar as well, but I've got a loose handle on the basics. If you need any help, feel free to ask, either myself or others who have offered. I see you have not made a character sheet yet, if you would like help, I could try my best.

My first piece of friendly advice is to use a Character Sheet Template, it sped up my process by a large amount: Templates
"The kind find it hard to write rude words, the opposite is also true, the rude find it hard to write kind words. Once you understand which you are, make the decision of who you WANT to be."

"We all know that the good guys win, but it's how they win, that makes the story."

Character Sheet: http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic50547.html
Aerion
Player

Words: 46884
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2014, 8:43 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets