I am back after Four Years.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Iudice Kaur on July 15th, 2014, 5:18 pm

Hello.

For those who still remember me, I am Diane.( obviously after four years I forgot my pass and I changed my Email address to)
I am the same person .. Only if I could get back my Diane account would be lovely.

All these years since I left Mizahar, I haven't role played plus I am in a foreign country for three years now lol xD. Which is pretty awesome.

Anyways you have to bare with me( Goss especially!) because I am using my iphone for the past five months. I got no PC at the moment so until I sort everything out, It will be difficult to fix my Character xD. Unless I could get Diane back... But I have the impression that I won't. Even so, I still chose the same race that Diane was: a human Vantha.<3

Nice to see you guys again..^^

P.s. I miss Jaden and Chesire.. To bad they aren't here anymore.
Iudice Kaur
Player

Words: 356
Joined roleplay: July 15th, 2014, 4:42 pm
Race: Human, Vantha

Postby Aerion on July 15th, 2014, 10:37 pm

I guess I should say welcome back then. :) I have only been on Mizahar for a couple weeks so far, but I have enjoyed the Introduction thread, I can welcome new, or returning players in this case, and talk to them a bit.

Even though I have not been around too long, I greatly enjoy this site and it's nice to see new people, and returning people, because this site is quite amazing.

I have never been to a foreign country, so I guess I would have to take your word for it. If you're ever in Syliras, feel free to send me a message if you would like to start a thread. :)
"The kind find it hard to write rude words, the opposite is also true, the rude find it hard to write kind words. Once you understand which you are, make the decision of who you WANT to be."

"We all know that the good guys win, but it's how they win, that makes the story."

Character Sheet: http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic50547.html
Aerion
Player

Words: 46884
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2014, 8:43 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Iudice Kaur on July 15th, 2014, 10:39 pm

Thank you for the welcome xD.

And yes Mizahar is the only Place where the stories are just amazing. This whole place hasn't changed much ;).
Iudice Kaur
Player

Words: 356
Joined roleplay: July 15th, 2014, 4:42 pm
Race: Human, Vantha