Hey Everybody!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hey Everybody!

Postby Ridac on July 17th, 2014, 11:58 am

Hey guys!

Just popping in to say hi to all of you wonderful people. I'm really looking forward to writing with this community. Everything here is so well detailed - I mean, I've played other forum style RPGS, but this is something else entirely.

Quick question : I want my character to go into Magecraft. Is this a bit...I dunno...unfeasible? Also, if anyone is in Sylrias and wants to thread, feel free to contact me. It can be a thread about anything. Really.

Other than that, just have a great day for me, will ya?

Looking forward to the experience! :)
-Ridac
Ridac
Player

Words: 1205
Joined roleplay: July 14th, 2014, 3:30 am
Race: Human, Inarta

Hey Everybody!

Postby Shijara on July 17th, 2014, 4:01 pm

Hello, hello, Ridac. It's a pleasure.

I'm so happy you enjoy our lore. Lots of people have collaborated and worked hard to make it what it is today. Honestly, I feel like it's one of our biggest selling points. I'm often saddened when I see people shying away because of the vast amount. Miz can be a little intimidating at first (I know it was for me, at least), but once you find your niche and get involved, we have a way to charm.

Now, you said you're interested in magecraft? Magic? Miz has it's own sort of magic here, and unfortunately, that is not something I was ever involved in. I kind of have a general idea of how it works, but my character(s) always stray from the stuff. So, I'm not really the person to ask, but I don't want to outright say anything is unfeasible unless it's something I'm confident in.

So! You're in Syliras as your starting city? The smelly place of law and order? ;) That place is plenty active so you shouldn't have a hard time finding partners.

P.s: I do what I want. You have a great day!
TO MY WONDERFUL PARTNERS: You guys are the best.
Shijara
Soul Stealer

Words: 95233
Joined roleplay: February 26th, 2014, 8:48 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Chaktawe
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes