Sup Mizahar?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Sup Mizahar?

Postby Dor'gen on July 21st, 2014, 7:09 am

Greetings One and All!

I've been poking around the site for a couple days now and thought it high time that I introduce myself. The name's Mike, and it's a pleasure to meet you! I've been roleplaying for almost a decade now and I'm truly looking forward to weaving tales with you guys. The welcome that I've received in Chat has been inspiring and I'm pretty sure that I'm going to love it here!

So, with introductions out of the way, who's down for a thread? :)

Image Image Image
Dor'gen
The Furious.

Words: 152513
Joined roleplay: July 15th, 2014, 1:46 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Sup Mizahar?

Postby Adelaide Sitai on July 21st, 2014, 9:56 am

Hello Mike!

Welcome to Mizahar, and I am happy to see that you've registered to be in Kenash (which is awesome - the more the merrier) so we'll be able to thread if you're up for it. I already like the look of your character.

Mizahar is a great community with a lot of great lore, which I'm sure you've seen by now, and a lot of fun, especially if you're willing to put in a little effort.
Adelaide Sitai
It is easier to look the other way...

Words: 331327
Joined roleplay: September 16th, 2013, 4:10 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) Power Fork (1)

Sup Mizahar?

Postby Marionette on July 21st, 2014, 2:58 pm

Greetings, Isley Vey'rd!

What a very interesting choice of character you have there. An Akalak in Kenash? Very cool. Unfortunately, I can offer no threads, as my PCs aren't in the slave city. However, I do run Kenash's neighbor just across the sea, Alvadas. I hope you have a great stay and from what I can tell, you've put a lot of effort into your CS.

I think you'll do just fine here. Can't wait to see what you do! :)
Marionette
Retired Staff

Words: 35074
Joined roleplay: July 17th, 2014, 5:02 am
Race: Staff account
Office