Hello, Mizaharians!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello, Mizaharians!

Postby Islakossianya on July 22nd, 2014, 1:22 pm

Hi Mizahar! My name's Anna and I'm ridiculously excited to get to playing. A friend of mine told me about the site a while ago, but I just checked it out today and when I saw the new Iyvess I knew I had to get in on the action. c: Haven't decided where I'll be starting yet, but thankfully I have a while to figure it out.

I used to play a lot of Dungeons and Dragons with college friends (it gets a lot more interesting when you're sleep-deprived and living off Red Bull and ramen) but I haven't done a whole lot of roleplaying since then. Hopefully the creative side of my brain can pick up the pace quickly!
Islakossianya
Ssswimming through Sssalty Ssseasss

Words: 4913
Joined roleplay: July 22nd, 2014, 1:13 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hello, Mizaharians!

Postby Athaera on July 22nd, 2014, 2:14 pm

Welcome! Enjoy your stay, and don't let the lore eat you!
|~|Avatar by Myra Karaugh|~|
My PCs
Lisana
Athaera
I plan to retire this PC once I finish all the threads I am participating in.
Athaera
Short-Tempered Huntress

Words: 56506
Joined roleplay: March 21st, 2014, 2:52 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Hello, Mizaharians!

Postby Marionette on July 22nd, 2014, 5:05 pm

I really can only imagine what red bull and sleep deprivation can do to a DnD game. XD

Welcome to Mizahar! I'm sure your creativity will pick up in no time. And good choice on the race. When they get implemented, it's gonna be pretty big. It'll be great. If you have any questions, just send me a PM. :) Anyway, it sounds like you have a pretty cool friend if they referred you to Miz. This place is pretty awesome.
Marionette
Retired Staff

Words: 35074
Joined roleplay: July 17th, 2014, 5:02 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Hello, Mizaharians!

Postby Skarra on July 22nd, 2014, 9:19 pm

Welcome to Miz friend! I see you've elected to join the ranks of the Iyvess. :D I look forward very much to playing with you when we get set loose in the Fall! Feel free to be in touch if you want to do some plotting between now and then, I will certainly be up for most anything. As of right now I do believe we are the only Iyvess that have been written out.
Skarra
Ssscouring the ocean depthsss

Words: 2710
Joined roleplay: June 4th, 2014, 3:28 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hello, Mizaharians!

Postby Islakossianya on July 23rd, 2014, 4:08 am

Thanks Athaera, Marionette, and Skerra for the warm welcome! :D I hope I get a chance to interact with you all during my time here.
Islakossianya
Ssswimming through Sssalty Ssseasss

Words: 4913
Joined roleplay: July 22nd, 2014, 1:13 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets