Excited for Mizahar Cosplay!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to post all your Mizahar related discussions here.

Postby Dlight on July 22nd, 2014, 7:21 pm

Hi there! I haven't been on in a really, really long time. A big smack in the face called life happened. But I haven't forgotten about Mizahar and I still spread the Miza love to everyone I know that enjoys roleplaying.

That being said, for the first time in many years I'll be going to an anime convention and am super excited to be dressing as Dlight, my Ethaefel. Granted, I'll be going as a female version of him, but it's really exciting to bring him to life.

I don't know if anyone else has appeared at cons as their character but if you have or are going to, share you experiences with us and post some pics!
Dlight
Your blight is my delight

Words: 51893
Joined roleplay: December 28th, 2010, 5:32 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet

Postby Mirage on July 22nd, 2014, 7:50 pm

Welcome back to Mizahar Dlight :)

This is a rare thing, but you are actually before my time lol. It is a pleasure to meet you. I am Mirage, RS of Kalea and I hope to see you around! If you do go and do this cosplay I would be interested in seeing pics! I've always wondered what a Mizacon would look like and this might be a glimpse lol.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to PM me, oh and Happy Writing!

Question your Reality,
Mirage
Mirage
Truth is never certain

Words: 1231300
Joined roleplay: January 5th, 2012, 8:47 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)

Postby Dlight on July 23rd, 2014, 12:38 am

Thanks! I will definitely post a pic, the two pieces of my outfit are on their way in the mail and I already have the wig. I have a Symenestra that visits Kalea quite a lot so I look forward to seeing you there.
I think that a Mizacon would be wonderful!
Dlight

Character sheet

Postby Dlight on August 5th, 2014, 1:30 am

I return with photos of the work in progress (see the mini bat wings back there? They don't do justice to Dlight's Zith wings... but I tried!):
And 2 more in my album.
http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/menu.php?gallery=members&album_id=259

I still need to craft the loincloth that is made out of the hair of his victims (and figure out what I can use to mimic it) as well as figure out what to make it appear that I'm super hairy and have fur, haha.
And I suppose I need a violin just for show. I don't play at all.
Dlight

Character sheet