Welcome Another Pen Monkey

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Elauni on July 23rd, 2014, 2:18 am

Hello, all. My name is Elauni, and before you jump to any assumptions about the name of my thread name, all it means is writer. :) I am trying my hand at Mizahar. I adore the creativity that was poured into this art work, and I would very much like to be a splotch on the canvas of this beauty. I will be a human, though I am stuck deciding where I shall want to start. When I decide, my CS will soon be up and about. I hope to see everyone out there in the RP one day. Any advice is always welcome and appreciated.

~ Elauni
Elauni
A Show Is In Order

Words: 14880
Joined roleplay: July 23rd, 2014, 2:06 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Adelaide Sitai on July 23rd, 2014, 2:23 am

Greetings little Pen Monkey (I like that - I might use it) and welcome to Mizahar!

I can only advise you to read the Lore and the starting guide thoroughly in order to avoid making mistakes - but it sounds like you already have.

As for starting Location, just go with your gut-feeling initially, but as long as it fits your character's story well. Of course, I'd be tempted to convince you to come over to Kenash (Because it's really awesome) but you'll have a fun and unique roleplaying experience in whichever location you choose.

Good Luck!
Adelaide Sitai
It is easier to look the other way...

Words: 331327
Joined roleplay: September 16th, 2013, 4:10 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Marionette on July 23rd, 2014, 4:08 am

Hello, hello.

Welcome to Mizahar!

I thought your title was amusing and unique, so I think you'll fit in just fine here. I could suggest a lot of cities to start off in, but I think every character is different and finding a place that feels right is necessary.

Riverfall is always a good start, but there are a lot of places that I find intriguing. I'm a bit biased for Alvadas... but I am a story teller there. Don't worry, I won't shove an advertisement in your face. Ravok is really cool, and Taloba (although the latter is a bit hard to get into if you're not Myrian) is a fav.

Every city is different, I'm sure you'll find something that fits!

Good luck and I'll see you around.
Marionette
Retired Staff

Words: 35074
Joined roleplay: July 17th, 2014, 5:02 am
Race: Staff account
Office