Aloha!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Aloha!

Postby Riyk on July 31st, 2014, 3:56 am

Hey there, Carmen your normal every day cannible here.
Just going to put it out there. Yep, I am 15 years old but don't let that
change your feelings towards me. :D Anyway, I'm currently working on my
CS but it's getting there. Want to thread? Just let me know. c:
This character as been retired!
Riyk
I've got some bad intentions.

Words: 20480
Joined roleplay: July 29th, 2014, 11:13 pm
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Aloha!

Postby Adelaide Sitai on July 31st, 2014, 10:50 am

Hola Carmen! (I though the Spanish was appropriate given the name) Welcome to Mizahar!

It's a great community with some really good lore so it's nice to take the time with your Character Sheet. As long as you're over the age limit set by Goss, nobody should mind... as long as your writing is good: that's all we truly worry about. :D

Good Luck! If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask and I will try and answer them.

PS: Myrians aren't actually cannibals. They eat other species, but never their own, which is the definition of a cannibal. "Carnivore" would be more accurate.
Adelaide Sitai
It is easier to look the other way...

Words: 331327
Joined roleplay: September 16th, 2013, 4:10 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) Power Fork (1)

Aloha!

Postby Aerion on August 1st, 2014, 7:57 am

Welcome to Mizahar! I am still fairly new myself and I previously preferred to do closed threads, but then I did an open thread after seeing a huge influx of new PCs in Syliras and it ended up pretty great. :D What I'm trying to say is that don't let the expansiveness of the lore/site, people who have been here for awhile, or all those closed threads around intimidate you.

If you're ever in Syliras or if you need any questions answered, feel free to drop me a pm! :D
"The kind find it hard to write rude words, the opposite is also true, the rude find it hard to write kind words. Once you understand which you are, make the decision of who you WANT to be."

"We all know that the good guys win, but it's how they win, that makes the story."

Character Sheet: http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic50547.html
Aerion
Player

Words: 46884
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2014, 8:43 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets