Newbie's Greetings

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Newbie's Greetings

Postby Nisvassa Aster on August 9th, 2014, 3:16 am

Hey there! I've recently created my PC, and I'm excited to start writing with all of you! My PC, Nisvassa Aster, is currently located in Zeltiva, so if you would like to write together, just shoot me a message. :)

I'm currently 15 (Probably a baby on this site :confused: ) and entering Sophomore year starting in September. I've recently became a certified lifeguard, though I currently work at a local ice-cream parlor(I actually just finished my first shift). I participate in Debate Team, Stage Crew, Lighting Crew, and Student Government. Surprisingly I'm not nearly as busy as all that would make me sound. For the better I suppose. I've managed to participate in NaNoWriMo, and complete July CampNaNoNriMo with a friend.

Personality wise, I'm the polar opposite of my character. I'm a really social person who can get bored very easy if she doesn't keep herself occupied. I like talking and I like to give my opinion on things, which some see as a negative, though I tend to like about myself. If anything I wholeheartedly blame debate-team. I'm a pretty confident person (maybe a little overly-confident) and just in general very different from Nisvassa herself. It's going to be a challenge to roleplay as her, but I think I'll be okay.

So that was my somewhat lengthy introduction. Please don't be afraid to send me a PM, and I'm completely open for Fall 514 roleplaying partners. On the other hand if there is any type of direction or another I could be shown, that would be absolutely lovely. :D
Nisvassa Aster
Like a Flower In Winter

Words: 6155
Joined roleplay: August 4th, 2014, 6:45 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Newbie's Greetings

Postby Xen on August 9th, 2014, 3:30 am

A wonderful introduction!
Welcome Nisvassa Aster to Mizahar. I thought you were a dhani at first glance; your name deceived me.
I don’t think this invitation to Falyndar would be appropriate, seeing as you are not too fond of creatures of the serpent variety. the sadness is real
Xen

Xen
Stygian Serpentis

Words: 390077
Joined roleplay: July 28th, 2012, 12:02 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)

Newbie's Greetings

Postby Nisvassa Aster on August 11th, 2014, 6:23 am

My apologizes for the initial confusion! I kinda did the slamming-fingers-on-keyboard method to find Nis's name. Sadly I don't think Falyndar would be the best place for her, though there is always the possibility of giving her a spook in a dream or two!

Nisvassa Aster
Like a Flower In Winter

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Newbie's Greetings

Postby Marionette on August 11th, 2014, 9:54 pm

Falyndar is amazing, but I'm sorta... biased.

*has a Myrian pc there*

Anyway, I loved reading your introduction. You are young, but so am I. I'm only twenty... And that's considered young by a lot of people here. I mean, compared to you, I might seem old. Oh well.

What was I talking about again? lol

Welcome to Mizahar. I think roleplaying characters different from yourself is always very fun. Kol, my Myrian is a bit opposite of me, but I have another who is more similar to me than I care to admit. It surprises me sometimes. So you're in Zeltiva? That's a nice city. You'll like it.

If you have any questions or whatever, just send me a message. I try to be helpful when I can.
Marionette
Retired Staff

Words: 35074
Joined roleplay: July 17th, 2014, 5:02 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Newbie's Greetings

Postby Nisvassa Aster on August 12th, 2014, 5:07 am

Oh geez, I really am a baby here then :confused:. If anything, I suppose that should motivate me more. I get to prove that I can keep up with the more experienced.
I agree, it's great for learning how other people may think, and it serves as an awesome challenge for staying in character. This is currently my only PC, though I use to own a Konti. I couldn't really connect with her though, so I made this one.
I think I will! It looks like an active city, which I like a lot. I'll probably be waiting until Fall to start though. Gives time for a new StoryTeller, plus I would be rushing to finish threads.
Thank you for the offer, if I do have any questions I'll be sure to let you know!
Nisvassa Aster
Like a Flower In Winter

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Newbie's Greetings

Postby Drusilla on August 12th, 2014, 4:40 pm

Oh my, another Aster! We may be cousins of some sort...
Common|Symenos|Nari|Pavi

My Girls
Drusilla|Lyn'nice|
Piper|
Sioffra
Drusilla
New mother

Words: 272571
Joined roleplay: August 14th, 2010, 6:55 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets