Greetings! XD

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Greetings! XD

Postby Leiyuu on August 11th, 2014, 3:11 am

Hello everyone,
I'm Leiyuu and I have just started here. I found this site on google and instantly liked the concept. I'm currently looking for a writing partner who is active, could write with me long term and correct each other writing. I would like to see my character grow and change through different kinds of events. I write anything, from mystery to comedy and philosophy. I intend to write some books on my own in the future so I am trying my best to improve my writing.
Something about me:
-I'm a big bookworm XD. My hobbies are reading books. I also love art ,music and activities required thinking like chess or go.
-Noodles is my favourite food <3
-I'm very much like my character. We share same traits.
-English is not my mother tongue.
I'm in Ravok so if you're interested in rping with me, please don't hesitate to pm me <3 Even if you're not in Ravok, pm me if you want to talk through skype (my account: hanatheenkeeper) about various topic cause I'm also looking for a pen pal :D We can share and discuss about various topic. I would like to learn about other cultures so if you want to tell me about someting, contact me *wink*
Leiyuu
I Spy

Words: 16252
Joined roleplay: August 10th, 2014, 2:53 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Greetings! XD

Postby Adelaide Sitai on August 11th, 2014, 4:56 am

Greetings Leiyuu and welcome to Mizahar!

It's a great site with a nice community and some excellent lore, so you've come to the right place. And don't worry about English not being your mothertongue: there's quite a few people in exactly the same position.

Good Luck and if you have any questions, or need any help, do not hesitate to ask.
Adelaide Sitai
It is easier to look the other way...

Words: 331327
Joined roleplay: September 16th, 2013, 4:10 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) Power Fork (1)

Greetings! XD

Postby Marionette on August 11th, 2014, 9:47 pm

Ooh! What's your first language, if you don't mind me asking? I think those types of things are interesting. I'm sure you'll find plenty of great people to write with here. So many players are very nice and I think fit the description of what you're looking for.

Also, Ravok is a very amazing city. It's a little creepy and beautiful. It keeps things interesting. Anyway, welcome to Mizahar. You'll love it here.
Marionette
Retired Staff

Words: 35074
Joined roleplay: July 17th, 2014, 5:02 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Greetings! XD

Postby Leiyuu on August 11th, 2014, 11:32 pm

Thank you you both for your warm welcome.
@Marionette: My mother tongue is Vietnamese^^ I'm looking for writing partners...My partner, where are you?
Leiyuu
I Spy

Character sheet
Plotnotes

Greetings! XD

Postby Marionette on August 12th, 2014, 4:53 pm

Well, I'm a storyteller (AS) or moderator of Alvadas, but I have a character in Taloba. My others are a bit on the back burner right now.

How's Ravok? Have you started writing yet? :3
Marionette
Retired Staff

Words: 35074
Joined roleplay: July 17th, 2014, 5:02 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Greetings! XD

Postby Leiyuu on August 13th, 2014, 1:15 am

Ravok is nice. Yes, I have started writing for 2 days with Miro. He is a wonderful writing partner. <3
Leiyuu
I Spy

Character sheet
Plotnotes