OOC Info Zeltivan Quest Sign Ups (Fall 514)

Information concerning Fall Quests will be posted here!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Zeltivan Quest Sign Ups (Fall 514)

Postby Perplexity on September 6th, 2014, 8:01 pm

Quests!

Greetings and Salutations Zeltivans!

If you are interested in participating in the upcoming Fall Quest(s) then I strongly advise that you broadcast your interest in doing so here! I have a few quests that will be coming down the pipeline this season. Just fill out the below application and post it here. I will review it and when the time comes to begin the quest I shall contact you! This will work on a first come, first serve basis!

A note on how I operate quests, domain quests take priority over all of my other postings. If you are inactive or unresponsive without notifying myself for a seven day period then you will be removed from the quest.

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b] (Put your character name here!)
[b]Race:[/b] (Put your character's race here!)
[b]Quest:[/b] (Which quest are you interested in?)
[b]Skills to Consider:[/b] (Put all skills you feel are relevant to your character here!)
[b]Goals:[/b] (What are you hoping to get out of the journey?)
[b]Notes:[/b] (Anything you want to mention?)

The Quests

Title: The Depths of Diplomacy
Slots: 3/3
Timestamp: 38th of Fall
Synopsis: They rose from the depths of Matthews Bay making camp on the beach just below the Cerulean Pier. They brought with them uncertainty. The citizens of Zeltiva, seeing their strange aquatic forms are nearly sent into a panic believing monsters have risen from the sea. However, when the creatures make it apparent that they come to Zeltiva bearing no ill will things calm down. If only just. Rumors immediately start circulating once the creatures take on human form to walk on land. From among the growing encampment an envoy is sent to the Sailor’s Guild Hall. By later that afternoon an announcement is resounded throughout the streets of Zeltiva.

They are called the Iyvess.

Title: On Guard!
Slots: 3/3
Timestamp: 41st of Fall, 514 AV
Synopsis: While the majority of the citizens of Zeltiva seem content to follow the advice of the Powers That Be and adopt a path of non-violence, there are those who are not so amicable. The arrival of the Iyvess have stirred up feelings of xenophobia among some of the citizenry. Most likely they are reminded of what transpired the last time the City of Sails opened its arms to outsiders. The result? Well, it's not exactly what one would call "enlightened" and "scholarly".
Last edited by Perplexity on September 21st, 2014, 3:27 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Perplexity's Office Status

Perplexity
DS of Zeltiva, Mod Privileges in Wildlands

Words: 440795
Joined roleplay: July 11th, 2013, 11:59 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Jadlin Hayes on September 7th, 2014, 3:38 am

Fall Quest Sign-up
Name: Jadlin Hayes
Race: Plain old Human
Quest: "Depths of Diplomacy"
Skills to Consider: Nothing as a starting concept, but in his short time, he has gained quickly in Rhetoric, Observation, Socialization, Intimidation, and some small amounts of Investigation and Story Telling.
Goals: I would have to say IC Reputation as a good man.
Notes: Jad has been a pariah in his past, has been shunned as a Leecher, accused of being the Mage Silencer, and has was NOT here to see the Denvali arrival, so he has the grounds for sympathy, without the grounds for hesitation.
However, I also acknowledge I am a newcomer, so I have no problem deferring to someone with massive diplomatic skills. :)
Last edited by Jadlin Hayes on September 7th, 2014, 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jadlin Hayes - No Hurries, No Worries...
Jadlin Hayes
A Symphony of Synthesis

Words: 187030
Joined roleplay: May 29th, 2014, 6:15 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Enthere on September 7th, 2014, 12:28 pm

Name: Enthere
Race: Kelvic
Quest: 'Depths of Diplomacy'
Skills to Consider: Enthere is rather new, but she has skill points in Tactics, Observation, and Socialization.
Goals: I am hoping to develop this character in new ways. I promise she will be on her best behavior.
Notes: I would just like to put that Enthere might feel some sort of comradeship with the Iyvess seeing as they are both non-human, shape shifting races. Also, Enthere can take insults and weather arguments without batting an eyelash.

I am also a newcomer, with little skills, so if you think this would best be served by someone else, I am fine with that.
Enthere's speech
Others' speech
Enthere
Surviving. Fighting. Healing. Freeing.

Words: 56259
Joined roleplay: July 14th, 2014, 4:32 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Halin'a on September 7th, 2014, 12:32 pm

Name: Halin'a
Race: Ethaefal
Quest: Depths of Diplomacy
Skills to Consider: Observation, Socialization, Investigation, and Unarmed Combat and Scimitar if things should come to that. :)
Goals: Develop my character more, explore his reactions to a new race
Notes: Halin'a can also distract everyone with his Ventriloquism, if that would help. :')
Avatar by me; based off of this picture
Halin'a
Player

Words: 65334
Joined roleplay: November 29th, 2013, 7:23 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Perplexity on September 7th, 2014, 1:44 pm

Howdy!

Depths of Diplomacy has been filled. Players can expect a PM from me when the Quest Thread has been posted. It's sure to be an interesting journey that I hope you all enjoy!

-Perplexity

Perplexity

Office
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Ricky Maze on September 8th, 2014, 3:30 am

Name: Ricky Maze
Quest: On Guard!
Skills to Consider: Observation, Leadership, Longsword, Shielding, Reimancy for any combat; Socialization, Investigation, Persuasion, and Negotiation for any means of Diplomacy... if there is a need.
Goals: Another additional story to tell the family at home, and in turn maybe build a slight reputation with the city.
Notes: Ricky's sort of a diverse character that can fit into any role you may have for him, other than that I'm looking forward to helping to contribute in defending the city!
Journal - Plotnotes - Announcement!
Scrapbook - Shop (Closed)- Vlogs
Credit goes to Fallon for allowing me to temper with her codings! :)
Ricky Maze
"Bottom's up!"

Words: 2035002
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2011, 9:02 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Saraphina Skyglow on September 8th, 2014, 6:34 pm

Name: Saraphina Skyglow
Skills to Consider: As a relatively newcomer to Zeltiva, Saraphina doesn't have much to offer, but she's skilled in Unarmed Combat, Hunting, Acrobatics, and Tracking for combat. Socialization, Observation, Hospitality are most of what she has for Diplomatic skills if its needed.
Goals: Saraphina is mostly curious and wants to learn as much about the world as she can.
Notes: Saraphina is a believer of strength and the laws of nature, but she is kind hearted enough to know that persecution based on race alone is wrong. She may find a connection with the Ivyess as a shifter race, but she will not allow any innocents to come to harm. Don't stab her in the back though....she holds a grudge for a long time.

Saraphina Skyglow
No chains will ever hold me

Words: 234308
Joined roleplay: July 7th, 2014, 11:59 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Yuri Lehrer on September 10th, 2014, 12:01 am

Name: Yuri Lehrer
Skills to Consider:
Weapon, Broadsword | 20 | Novice
Brawling | 1 | Novice
Tactics | 3 | Novice
Weapon, Dagger | 1 | Novice
Intimidation | 1 | Novice
Investigation | 1 | Novice
Acrobatics | 12 | Novice
Observation | 14 | Novice
Planning | 1 | Novice
Herbalism | 10 | Novice

Goals: Mostly Curiosity, training his skills and trying to protect everyone he can.
Notes: For Honour is basically Yuri's motto, if you are an honourable sort then he will do everything in his power to aid you, but if you harm those whom are his friends, he will go to almost any length to avenge them. On another note: Though he has many skills which are low in points they may very well be useful during the course of this quest.

All thanks to Assilsa Curare for the signature.

Replied Owed 1/1 | Threads 1/5 (3) | Threads Planned: 1 | Threads Awaiting Grading: 0

Threads that need replies: 1/1 (1)
Death to Death
Yuri Lehrer
The Honourable Mercenary

Words: 118678
Joined roleplay: August 9th, 2013, 4:19 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Perplexity on September 10th, 2014, 1:19 am

Howdy folks!

Alrighty! That does it for On Guard! as well. In the event that another seasonal event is posted I will be sure to make an announcement of it here. Likewise, if someone happens to drop out of one of these threads and an opening arises it will also be announced here. Players can expect a PM from me when threads are posted.

-Perplexity

Perplexity

Office
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Perplexity on September 21st, 2014, 2:42 pm

Howdy Zeltiva!

A spot has opened up in the Depths of Diplomacy Quest. If you are interested feel free to grab it! If you are already involved in a moderated thread with me please allow for other players who have yet to get involved the chance to do so first! If you have questions, comments, or concerns feel free to PM me at your earliest convenience.

Regards,
Perplexity

Perplexity

Office
Featured Contributor (1)

Next