Why Hello There ...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Why Hello There ...

Postby Jasper Bonvalet on September 11th, 2014, 4:50 pm

Hi! After several hours of searching for an RP site that's actually still running I am glad I found this one! I took some time sifting through the threads and it looks like a pretty interesting place.:) Anywho... about me!!! I'm currently a college Freshman who is looking for a way to relax from the stress of classes and I have found that RP provides that. I love horror films, theatre, and nature. I'd like to consider myself a health food junkie... buuut... I'm really not... it's just cool to say. Speaking of which I MAKE THE BEST COOKIES IN THE WORLD (When I buy them from the store of course).

I hope I end up having as much fun on here as I think I will... if you ever want to start a RP thread with my character Jasper just message me :)
Jasper Bonvalet
Jasper The Unremarkable

Words: 1703
Joined roleplay: September 11th, 2014, 4:14 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)
Race: Human

Why Hello There ...

Postby Aerer on September 11th, 2014, 6:24 pm

Hi Jasper! Welcome!

I also enjoy Mizahar for a way to do some creative writing after work does its best to stress me out :)

I see from your other post that you posted in Syliras for your place to start, which is excellent. Just as a heads up Mizahar also uses Character Sheets which allows you to track history, equipment, skills that you excel at and a variety of other nifty things. A plethora of information can be found here to get you started and theres tons of fantastic moderators to help answer questions. If you're already working on your CS, you can ignore me but otherwise I just wanted to point it out as it can definitely be overwhelming at first (trust me though, its worth it).

Hope to see you around!

-Aerer
Aerer
Player

Words: 42682
Joined roleplay: August 27th, 2014, 1:54 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Why Hello There ...

Postby prince33 on September 12th, 2014, 12:17 pm

its a very nice forum,....../
Worried about pass4sure.co.uk exam & comptia network+ preparation? We offer up-to-dated Caldwell College
prince33
Player

Words: 10
Joined roleplay: September 12th, 2014, 11:56 am