Hello! ^^;;

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello! ^^;;

Postby Final Fantasy on September 30th, 2014, 12:36 am

Hello, My name is Final Fantasy, but I'd prefer to be called Stormy.

I'm very excited to have found this site. ^^;; I am a very big "Fantasy" fan, and this one has caught my eye. I have roleplaying needs that extend far from the basic roleplaying of Chicken Smoothie or Eldemore, as the roleplays seem to die just after a few days. I have come in search of a site that allows me to fully support my personality, not pretend to be someone else. I see things "Different" beyond the eyes of normal people. I see creatures far from the creativity of reality, though,I can only express those upon blank white sheets of paper.

I hope that this site will lift a weight that has been on me, give me what I really need: A perfect story.

I need a little advice. Can I have an Immortal character on here? I do not like letting my characters age until the point of passing, so I like to keep them alive... No matter the consequences. They can die of attack magic, melee, etc. Just can't die of disease, is this alright?
"I am one of an eternal life, as I have never seen the end. My eyes continue to see the word change, as if I am just an object in the distance background, watching silently. I am as old as the birth of a majestic star, whom shines down upon our peaceful planet. I am no god, no powerful being. I am just a normal creature, whom rests in the hands of our mother."
Final Fantasy
"The Final Guardian"

Words: 374
Joined roleplay: September 29th, 2014, 11:55 pm
Race: Kelvic

Hello! ^^;;

Postby Gossamer on September 30th, 2014, 12:54 am

Here's my advice.

Read the rules. Your name needs to change. You also can't play 'immortal' characters unless you play a PC that doesn't age like an Eth. If you play a Kelvic, they WILL be in human form a lot of the time. If you choose to deviate from our rules, we will have issues with your RP.

Centering your text is annoying and frowned upon in most forums.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)