Hello!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello!

Postby Opal Itch on October 14th, 2014, 6:59 pm

Hello! My name is Laura!

I'm not too experienced with roleplaying, but I have played some freeform games, and I'm currently getting into it, playing on a couple of different websites. Hoping Mizahar will become one of them! ^^

I like to roleplay usually adventure-y stuff! I like to play evil characters kinda, but not necessarily villains. Just necromancers, blight druids, witches, the like :P Hoping I can fit in somewher and contribute something to the website!

Thanks a lot,
Laura!
Opal Itch
Player

Words: 1946
Joined roleplay: October 14th, 2014, 4:39 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Hello!

Postby Neologism on October 20th, 2014, 10:20 pm

Hey Laura!

Welcome to Mizahar! :) Our site is very versatile when it comes to what sort of character you want to play so don't be afraid to venture into the dark side! Please follow the welcome pm in your inbox to learn about how to get started here in Mizahar. We've got an extensive lore, which is all original, and so you may choose from one of our many races, magics, skills and cities to fit your character in just fine!

If you find that you need help with anything at all, don't hesitate to pop into chat or pm a moderator (accounts with colored names) an ask questions. :)

-Neo
Ivory Heart Zintila The Constellations The Shinya
Council of Radiance (WIP) Star Gazing Gazette
Neologism
AS of Lhavit, DS of Zeltiva

Words: 621787
Joined roleplay: May 20th, 2014, 1:40 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)