*slithers in from the bushes*

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Krah'ge Hawrath on October 23rd, 2014, 11:34 pm

Hello you all! I am excited to get started here, the amount of lore and background this site has is amazing and I can't wait to add to it. I already met a few of you via skype, as I was brought here by one of nerdy friends from a Star Wars RPing site.

Now I must slither off to plot schemes

ImageImageImage Image
Krah'ge Hawrath
The Wrathful

Words: 5394
Joined roleplay: October 21st, 2014, 6:48 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet

Postby Nightmare on October 26th, 2014, 7:53 am

Hello hello!

I am surprised that no one has replied yet! Seems to be a busy time of year. :)
Welcome to Mizahar! It is an exciting place no? Though it is perhaps a bit different from any sort of science fantasy RP site, and really many fantasy sites, franchised or otherwise. It is good to see that you are already networking and making friends! Please enjoy yourself on Mizahar, there is a lot of fun to be had! If you have any questions, shoot me a PM.

Have fun!

If you have an concerns, questions or problems please PM me right away. I am here to assist and can usually get a reply within a day or two if not sooner.
If you haven't gotten a response from me within five days, please PM me again!
Nightmare
The part of you that you always fear

Words: 254197
Joined roleplay: April 21st, 2014, 11:45 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)