[Sunberth] Looking For Roleplay

Splitting this part off from the OOC thread, it's a thread dedicated to finding roleplaying partners and hooking up with people threading in the city!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Marone on October 24th, 2014, 6:45 pm

Its me. LfR because can't find anyone otherwise. Right now since I don't really have any specific goals I'm just following the calendar for ideas and the challenges to do. If you are doing the challenges as well maybe we can finish them together or you can just help me out of the goodness of your heart (yeah right, this is Sunberth you scums. I know you want something)

If you are interested I have two open threads as well if you want to join:

They came from the water. for the Iyvess appearing in Sunberth. Why not?

and Don't get into Bed with rats. for getting lost in the mists. I can change the date since I haven't done much.

Alternatively we can try and think up something else. I'm pretty much flexible since I am fresh although if you really want I am a maledictor and weaponsmith so you can get gear from me as well. You don't really have to limit me to those two words though. Also open to flashbacks since been in Sunberth forever. Just pm me if you want to run anything.
Just got a new job. Will be trying to keep the stuff which I'm doing going at the very least so no one has to wait.

Marone
Player

Words: 73914
Joined roleplay: October 5th, 2014, 2:09 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Arlana on October 27th, 2014, 8:21 am

Hello there Sunberth!

I am looking for threads this season - obviously - and I hope some of you is interested in meeting this snarky thief - though you might go home with a little less gold than you had before or maybe you might notice you're missing a ring ;) Looking to make some relationships - both positive and negative around the city. I'm open to almost all kind of threads and really really into plotting - but I don't mind social threads too.

Also, Arlana spent most of her childhood in the Orphanage, so for orphans out there, let's make flashback and be friends! I'm actually actively looking for someone to be Arlana's childhood frined - a best friend of some sort. Let's do stuff! Make trouble! Ruin someone's day!

P.S. Arlana is also currently looking for a fellow thief or criminalist to work together with!

So yeah, if you're interested, send me a PM!
Due to something unexpected, I'm afraid replies will be ultimately slow! I'll still post when I have the time!
Arlana
you shall never find me

Words: 51113
Joined roleplay: December 29th, 2013, 11:22 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Sh'Ky Naes on October 28th, 2014, 1:57 am

Hey. I've noticed that while the Ivyvess have been referenced in a few threads, there haven't been many threads dealing with them directly, other than the one quest. If anyone would like to pull together a thread, I've got a few ideas. PM me if you like this idea and would care to join.
College is picking up, sorry if I'm not on for long periods of time.

How did you know that what you sought was redemption and not righteous vengeance?
Redemptio et quomodo iusti non quod petitur intelligis quia quod vindicta?

ImageImageImage
Sh'Ky Naes
Sometimes good people do horrible things.

Words: 82544
Joined roleplay: July 11th, 2014, 12:34 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Amoux on October 30th, 2014, 4:15 am

Sup Sunberthians!

I'm looking for some threading partners for Amoux (duh). My main aim at the moment is to improve and learn skills, mainly to max out the ones she already has and all that, as I want her to be able to buy her own shop in the near future. So if you'd like to help each other with skills or are interested in a business partnership PM me!

Beside that I'd like to try and get through the challenges for this season and get myself a badge |:) just a warning - I've done none of them, haha! Also i looovve long plots that take multiple treads across longer periods of time, so if you've been toying with any such ideas I'd definitely be interested!

And lastly, I'm looking for Amoux to develop and start some relationships, the usual you know, friends, enemy, love interests, competition, yada, yada.

Yeah, so PM me!
Amoux
Kill Eye

Words: 23017
Joined roleplay: August 12th, 2014, 4:49 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Shiyami on October 30th, 2014, 6:58 pm

A ghost here, looking for threaders!
Any threads, whatever you want to do(asides from dusting me and/or my NPC ghosts following me.
See if I have given you a nickname here!
Click me please~!
Shiyami
Death's Shadow

Words: 125205
Joined roleplay: July 14th, 2013, 3:29 am
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Raus on November 1st, 2014, 10:59 pm

Hello fellow gangers, scum, bandits and other assorted gutter rats.

I'm looking for people to thread with. I'm not really that picky about who. But keep in mind, if you're a mage raus will react like a typical sunbertian. Revulsion tempered with hatred and fear. (though I hope to eventually break him of that.)

I'm also interested in doing the seasonal goals.

As for skills, I'm mostly looking to raise brawling, cooking and unarmed combat. Though any little piece of skill he manages to learn could be usefull. Maybe you awaken some interest eh :)

Anyway. I'm open for anybody. Enemies, rivals, friends, compatriots or maybe even lovers if it comes to that. if you're interested in a thread shoot me a PM and we'll talk :)
Raus
Player

Words: 62796
Joined roleplay: October 16th, 2014, 7:06 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Toan Onox on November 6th, 2014, 8:31 am

Greetings Sunberth!

Toan is now ready for some threads in Sunberth and I'm ready for him to largely engage with the city somehow, while I've not any significant plots planned just yet I am wanting to get him involved with as many people as possible. So if you have any ideas for threads/plots, or would like to be one of Toan's models for his sketchbook then lemme know. ;)

Looking forward to the future threads that'll come soon.
"Toan's words" Toan's thoughts "Ven's words" Ven's thoughts "Other's words"

Ricky - Byron
Journal - Plotnotes
Scrapbook - Image Edits - Updates - Vlogs
10-14-14 Update: Toan will be sent to Sunberth after his significant events in Nyka have been wrapped up!
Toan Onox
"I play the leading man."

Words: 109863
Joined roleplay: April 21st, 2011, 3:14 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Alyra on November 6th, 2014, 6:23 pm

Hello Sunberth! I'm still trying to flesh out Alyra's past, and was wondering if anyone would be free to flashback waaay back in Summer/Fall of 508? I'm not looking for anything in particular, though it'd be cool if someone could help me boost Alyra's teaching and rhetoric skills.

PM if you're interested!

Thoughts ~.~ Common ~.~ Tukant (0000BF) ~.~ Kontinese (FFFFFF)
Piraen
Alyra
Player

Words: 70686
Joined roleplay: August 21st, 2012, 7:52 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Orion Michaels on November 15th, 2014, 2:59 am

Hi, Sunberth! I'm always looking for new plots, so don't hesitate to contact me for writing. Orion is in the Sunset Quarter, helping out at the Orphanage in whatever ways which Jillene asks for.

I don't have any huge goals for the few weeks we have left in this season, but I'm really interested in a few things:

-Encounters with various gang members (preferably PC)
-Interacting with anyone with business at the Orphanage or Sunset Quarter
-Establishing relationships along the whole spectrum. Friends, enemies, or anything you can think of.
-Helping people advance their plots. This one can really tie into any of the others, but I've spent a lot of time working my own stories on Mizahar; I would actually enjoy playing second fiddle in some stories. :)

If you're interested, PM me. Looking forward to it!
Orion Michaels
Cut to the punchline

Words: 1033425
Joined roleplay: August 2nd, 2012, 12:33 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Mizahar Mentor (1)
Overlored (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Lo'campo on November 16th, 2014, 3:27 am

Hey guys,

I am looking for someone to kill an Npc, more specifically my sister. It won't be easy, seeing that you would have to get past Lo'campo kill her and get past Lo'campo again. If anyone is up for the task though, please pm me and we could work out the details. Thanks. You guys rock!

-Lo

-Loxudeianis Basunreph Campo

Oumoc Basunreph Campo
Lo'campo
The Sunset Quarter monster

Words: 313620
Joined roleplay: August 25th, 2014, 12:24 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal