Hello, everyone.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello, everyone.

Postby Alexander Ross on November 5th, 2014, 8:20 pm

Hey guys

So, I'd like to start off by saying that I'm really excited to be joining. I just so happened to be searching for other RP sites, and this one really captured my attention. Although the different features and such are a bit overwhelming for me, I do believe I will have a wonderful time here. I hope we can all get along in the future!

PS: I noticed the different templates for the character sheets. How do I use them? Thanks! :)
"I've never failed anyone, because there isn't anyone in my life who I can make proud."
Alexander Ross
Tell me, how does the end of my blade taste?

Words: 109201
Joined roleplay: November 5th, 2014, 7:06 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hello, everyone.

Postby Keene Ward on November 5th, 2014, 9:08 pm

Heya, Alexander!

Welcome to Miz!
The basic templates for character sheets can be found here! They're more a guideline really, but if you wanted to use any of them, please do! As far as the other formats, it's all just preference really. Depending on what sort of artistic displays you'd like to have, feel free to mess with the codes once (or before, it doesn't really matter) you get your CS together!

Let me (or anyone else for that matter) know if you have anymore questions, and be sure to read the welcome PM from the admin!

Welcome again!
Keene Ward
Chilly Wizard

Words: 1279864
Joined roleplay: October 16th, 2014, 2:16 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 6
Featured Character (1) Artist (1)
Overlored (1) One Million Words! (1)
2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1) 2014 Top NaNo Word Count (1)

Hello, everyone.

Postby Monsoon on November 5th, 2014, 10:53 pm

To add on the everything Keene said. Welcome! I am the AS in Taloba, home of the Myrians. If you ever need any help. Feel free to PM me. Especially if you are interested in the Myrian's and there ways.
Monsoon
The storm rages on

Words: 22896
Joined roleplay: November 2nd, 2014, 6:24 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Hello, everyone.

Postby Alexander Ross on November 6th, 2014, 2:07 pm

Cool, thanks a lot!
"I've never failed anyone, because there isn't anyone in my life who I can make proud."
Alexander Ross
Tell me, how does the end of my blade taste?

Words: 109201
Joined roleplay: November 5th, 2014, 7:06 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hello, everyone.

Postby Arima on November 6th, 2014, 7:54 pm

Welcome. I'm new as well, so we're in the same boat. Everyone is really awesome about helping out, especially if you go to the chat and ask someone to review a post you made, like a CS. They're really awesome and non-judgemental.

Hope to cross paths!
If you do what you've always done, you'll get where you've always gotten

Arima
Arima
Player

Words: 9304
Joined roleplay: October 31st, 2014, 4:01 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes