Watchful Eyes [Khida]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

Watchful Eyes [Khida]

Postby Naiya on August 4th, 2014, 1:25 am

Rue
Rue rubbed the lather in her hands into her hair. Letting it set only a moment before she dunked herself beneath the water, rinsing her hair and her body as the bird woman named Khida rinsed the dirt from her hair and her own body.

She scrubbed the soap from her hair, fingers pressing gently into her scalp, and then surfaced for a much needed breath, shivering as the air touched freshly damp skin.

They were quiet, Rue mostly because the other was. Khida washed quickly, not bothering to soap her hair, just removing the dirt, and so was quickly ready to offer the bar back.

Rue took the offered soap using it to lather her body as she woman - as Khida signed questions toward her.

Rue nodded, ducking her body beneath the water to rinse.

"Yes, home soon." She looked to her clothes, dry from the heat of the sun. "After I dry off."

"Khida leaving?"
Nightsong
Naiya
Player

Words: 766506
Joined roleplay: June 14th, 2013, 5:11 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Watchful Eyes [Khida]

Postby Khida on August 11th, 2014, 11:03 pm

The red-haired girl nodded, then paused to splash in the water, rinsing soap from her skin. Asked if she was leaving, Khida paused. Was she leaving? Well... yes. Though perhaps she would keep an eye on the girl for a little longer.

Watch, the Kelvic woman signed. An instant later, her form dissolved into light, condensing and solidifying into the peregrine's sleek shape. No further farewell, no well-wishes, preceded the shift; she had said all she needed to.

The falcon launched herself into the air, reaching for the upper winds and the panoramic view they offered, sickle-winged shape banking around to keep station above. Yes, she would continue to watch. This girl had helped the hunter home that night; Khida would return the favor in kind, inasmuch as she could.

Common | Pavi | someone else
Khida
Player

Words: 574944
Joined roleplay: April 14th, 2012, 11:14 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 4
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Watchful Eyes [Khida]

Postby Monsoon on November 16th, 2014, 11:54 pm

Khida

Experience
  • Socialization - 5
  • Tracking - 2
  • Teaching - 2

Lores
  • Wildfire: The lazy Strider
  • Striders: Knowing Pavi sign
  • Striders: Warn their riders
  • Striders: Trained to watch for dangers

Rue Nightsong

Experience
  • Bodybuilding - 1
  • Riding - 2
  • Land navigation - 1
  • Endurance - 1
  • Teaching - 1
  • Socialization - 5

Lores
  • Khida: Great sign, poor speaking
  • Race: Kelvics, A race of people with an animal form
  • Kelvics: One form per person
  • Kelvics: Not all birds

Note: Another nice thread between you two. I believe the two will become great friends as they continue to interact. I really liked all of Wildfires interactions with Khida and he responses as well as reading Rue trying to explain to Khida why wild was acting like that. I look forward to seeing the two together again.

If you have been pelted too severely by grades and or rain and are seeking shelter, advice, or something I may have missed, let me know :)
c
Monsoon
The storm rages on

Words: 22896
Joined roleplay: November 2nd, 2014, 6:24 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous