Of Silliness and Personal Thoughts

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Timothy Mered on November 24th, 2014, 6:02 pm

That's some rough shyke. Thanks for the heads-up and know that we're all here for you should you ever need support! Don't be afraid to ask for help if you need it. All the best to you!! <3
Timothy Mered
Determined

Words: 296697
Joined roleplay: June 10th, 2014, 1:43 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Medals: 1
Featured Character (1)

Postby Ashar on April 13th, 2015, 6:21 pm

I feel like there should be more ceremony to this post, but if I don't just get it out then I likely never will. Though I am still settling into a new rhythm of life, I am slowly dipping my feet back into Mizahar. Thank you everyone for being so understanding. Looking forward to writing again with you all.
Ashar is being renovated. Be patient!

"Do not try to fight yourself. Such is the road to chaos."
Image Image Image
Ashar
Pushing onward

Words: 142780
Joined roleplay: June 8th, 2014, 1:04 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Ashar on April 19th, 2015, 3:58 am

Just to let people know who have not found out already (and who actually clicked the link to get to my scrapbook), I am cutting loose a few of my characters. This is to make things easier on me. I apologize for this to anyone who was looking forward to threading with those characters, but I don't want to burn myself out so soon. I may one day return to each of them, but for now I need to focus myself.

Edmund Morealis - retired, due to too long inactivity and losing a lot of players and staff that would make things easy for me to get back into him

Sssalisssyndusss - discontinued, as he was my weakest character, he will need a revamp should I return to him

Vurk - suspended, though he will be available for flashback threads, as those are easier than committing him to a present timeline

Quinton Wyrd - suspended, he never really got around to being an actual character I played with anyway

Image Image Image
Ashar
Pushing onward

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Kaitanu on May 2nd, 2015, 7:54 am

Sorry to hear Ed is being retired, though I understand. It's better to jettison extra weight so you don't feel overwhelmed. My only question is how to write around him since Kaitanu is still technically his slave. Let me know what you think and how you'd like to treat the situation as soon as you have time!

Also, welcome back, and glad to know you're recovering. :D
Common- Fluent
Pavi "spoken" and signed- Basic
Equine Language- Fluent
Kaitanu
A Shattered Vessel Holds Nothing

Words: 218710
Joined roleplay: June 21st, 2014, 6:28 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Ashar on May 4th, 2015, 4:26 am

I'm sure you can work out a deal with a moderator to have Kaitanu 'loaned' out to one of Edmund's relatives. You might even want to create an NPC Morealis master, so that way you can dictate what Kai will be doing on the average day. Whatever you come up with, I'm sure the mods will be willing to lend their attention to.

Image Image Image
Ashar
Pushing onward

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Ashar on May 8th, 2015, 12:33 am

Last night I had a dream that I want to remember so I'm putting it down here. I spent a lot of time reading up on the Isur since I created a fresh one earlier that day (he'll be a while off from actually being played, though). A lot of information about the Kingdom of Sultros and interactions with outsiders came up, and by the time I went to bed I was basically thinking all things Isur.

The dream I had was very vivid, though when I woke up I forgot a lot of it. However, I do remember a conversation between two travelers in Mizahar taking place in it, soon followed by a map of Mizahar drawn along boundaries my head had just made up. The Kingdom in my dream was much more expansive, covering most of Kalea and even reaching into bits of Taldera and Falyndar.

I know it's silly, but I really want to remember this, as I think it'd be a neat IC moment for my Isur once I've finished creating him. Ambition, yo.

Image Image Image
Ashar
Pushing onward

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Timothy Mered on May 8th, 2015, 1:05 am

Heh. I am a wee bit jealous. I very, very rarely remember dreams. We're talking a dozen of times per year tops. I know I do dream but 99% of the time when I wake up, I wake with a blank, empty mind.

Tbh, I think I must have dreamt of Mizahar at least oncr or twice as I tend to think about Miz and plots before falling asleep.

Be sure to link the thread in your scrap if you get around to playing out this dream ICly. Sounds like it would be an entertaining read.
Timothy Mered
Determined

Words: 296697
Joined roleplay: June 10th, 2014, 1:43 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Featured Character (1)

Postby Ashar on July 10th, 2016, 9:45 pm

I don't know if anyone who actually knew me is still around and reading this, but on the off chance that there are such people still here then this is my second return. I apologize for not making it as well known last time I left, but life blindsided me again and I was sort of powerless for a while. Now, I have an itch for Mizahar again, and would like to satisfy it.

So if anyone who knew me before is still around, hit me up! I would love to catch up on our characters and lives, and maybe we can get back to plotting. To be honest I'm still a little lost, it's not easy getting back into it after a year's absence, particularly since I'm not sure where to find information on that intervening year. However, I'm serious about trying, so let me hear from you!

EDIT: Damn, looking through this scrap and seeing my old boxcodes... I mean, they're not the best, but where the hell did all that knowledge go? I don't remember a damn thing now. Oh well, back to frames for me.

Image Image Image
Ashar
Pushing onward

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes